Chapter 14

Me and Justin were starting to get tired of staying in the house, so we are going to the beach. "Hey, Justin you ready?" I ask and he comes racing down the stairs with a eager smile on his face. He was wearing shorts and a wife beater . "I'm ready. Can we go, can we go now, pleaassseeeee." he says with a puppy dog look and I chuckled at him grabbing his cheeks lightly. "Yes, come on." is grabbing his hand and leading him to the car.

We get to the beach and we find the perfect place. "Bye Claire." Justin says running down to the water and splashing. H e comes back up and stands up only going a little deeper. I made sure to tell him that he can't go past his waist or he has to get out the water. He plays for about 40 and then he comes up to me and he stats shaking himself getting water on me. I shriek as the water hits me skin. "Ah, Justin." I say giggling at him. He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder, I scream for him to put me down. He put me down only not in the ground, he drops me in the water. I come back up and laughing so hard.

We walk hand in hand back up to our blanket and see a little girl probably 5 or 4 eating the fruit snacks that I packed. Awe "hey where's your mom little one." I ask the cute little girl in front of me and looks up tears in he brown eyes. "I d-don't know I was just w-walking with h-her and all o-of a sudden I-I couldn't see." she says sniffling. "I-I'm sorry I a-ate your f-food, I w-was really h-hungry." she says looking so sad. "It's fine, wanna play with us until your mom comes or finds you?" I ask and she nods.

Me and Justin are playing with Melanie the girl that lost her mom. Right now were making sandcastles when this lady look frantically around her but when she sees Melanie she has a relieve expression. "Melanie, where were you? You know what that doesn't matter, I just got off the phone with your babysitter and she quit because you threw sand on her and now she has a rash." Her mom says sighing.

Me and Justin look at each other then at Melanie's mom with a big smile. "We could babysit her if you like." I say and that catches her attention. "Oh no really it's fine I don't want her to be a burden." she says shaking her head and reaching out for Melanie. "She won't be a burden we get along really great." I say with a hopeful look on my face.

"Uh ok but she has school two weeks from now and I only need you to babysit the weekend and next weekend." She says with a small smile. "Ok yea sure not a problem! Here is my phone number you can call for directions to my house, I'm Claire by the way." I say "I'm Linda Robinson." She says picking up Melanie and waving goodbye.

We get to the house after the sun sets. Justin gets into the shower for about 15 minutes then I get in. "Justin can you get me a towel please?" I ask him an says sure. I reach my hand out and he gives me a towel. I put on one of Justin's t-shirts and panties.

We both laid on the bed and cuddled up against each other. "I love you Justin." I say pecking his lips. "i l-love you too b-baby." he says kissing me roughly on the lips the he kisses my forehead and we silently fall asleep.

👙🌊👙🌊👙🌊👙🌊👙🌊👙🌊👙🌊

Please vote and comment!!!!