Chapter 12

Justin P.O.V.

I wake up and don't see Claire around which makes my heart clench and I start to whimper, feeling the hot tears on cheeks. I feel like there's a boo boo on my head cause it hurted. I make way down stairs with my hands on my head as smell a sweet aroma of eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

My whimpering stops as I see my beautiful girl softly singing, her head phones nestled in her small little ears as she cooks the eggs in a pan on the stove.

I wrap my arms around her stomach and she jumps a little but relaxes, leaning back into me. "Hey baby." I whisper in her ear And she shivers then giggles before turning around and smiling up at me "Hey Justin." She says.

She gives me my plate and I scarf it down. "Would you like some more, jay?" Claire asks me in a sweet voice and I nod shyly at her. She chuckles and gets up going to get some more food, her butt looks really good in those jeans!

I slap her butt hard and she screams then turns around with a extremely cute pout, I stand up and pull her in my lap. "Sorry but your butt look irresistible in those jeans." I say and she blushes bright red hiding her face in my tan neck.

She gets up and walks backwards so I don't grab her butt. Claire puts more food on my plate and pecks me on the lips, I smile up at her.

We finish and Claire grabs my empty plate in her right hand and her plate in her left hand. She washed them in the sink then dried her hands on a paper towel.

I put my hands on her hips and pushed up against the counter, I lift her up and start to kiss her neck till I find her sweet spot then I start suck and she lets out a soft moan while fisting my white shirt.

After I know there is going to be a purple spot stop and I blow raspberries on the slightly irritated skin. I put my hands on her thighs and light rub circles on them and she shudders at the contact of my skin.

She opens her bright green/blue eyes and looks directly at me then at my lips that I keep licking. She gives me a big kiss and I put my hands on her face, I pull her head closer making the kiss deeper.

We pull away and I peck her now swollen lips, she wraps her arms around my neck and her small legs around my waist. I lift her off the table and I walk into the living room, I lay down on the couch with Claire on top me breathing lightly.

I grab a blue blanket front the arm of the couch and drape it over us and instantly cuddles into me more accidentally touching my pee pee with her leg.

I start to feel something tingle in my pee pee it starts to hurt so I whimper. "What's wrong baby?" Claire says in a hushed tone. "My pee pee feels weird." I say pouting I see Claire blushing. "Do you want me to help you?" Claire asked me and I nod shyly feeling myself blush. "Trust me okay." she says making me nod.

I feel Claire unzipping my pants while looking at me with lust filled eyes. She takes my boxers off and my pee pee stands straight. "Wow justin your big." she says as my pee pee bobs up and down.

She takes me in her small hand and starts to rub it up and down. "Uh." I moan out and Claire takes my pee pee into her mouth. I grab her head and pull her down further.

She swirls her tongue on the top that looks like a mushroom. "Ugh, claire yes." I say as I feel hot spurts of white stuff sticky coming out the top and into Claire's mouth, she swallows it then she crawls ontop of me and kisses me sucking on my tongue while I message her breast.

We pull away and she kisses my forehead then she rests her head on my chest while I put my boxers on then I hold her in my arms and we go to sleep together.

Can I get 15 likes?