Chapter 20

Claire P.O.V.

Later that night we all decided to go out for dinner at a really expensive restaurant. I was wearing a knee length bright red dress and Justin was wearing a suit and tie. Justin grabs my hand and leads me to the front "Hi we're here with Max and Britney." he says politely and the guy nods his head. "Follow me." he says guiding us to a secluded area were we see Max and Britney kissing.

"The waiter will be with you shortly." he says and we say 'Ok'. after a little while of Britney non-stop giggling and the smack of her gum made me want to smack it out her mouth. Justin saw my irritation and he held my hand and whispered sweet things in my ear I giggle at him.

I get up to go bathroom cause I need to reapply my makeup. "Stay away from Justin, once he knows your no good for him he'll move from you to me." she says and I laugh bitterly. "And what makes you'd think he would leave his mate for trash." I say and start to exit the "See you on the streets." I say and leave the bathroom feeling confident.

When we get home it's finally time for
the wicked witch of the west to leave.
I ask Justin to come to bed with me but I think he had other plans on his mind that sleeping. He presses me up against the wall and I feel his heavy breaths fanning my face, it smells of mint.

He kisses up my neck to my jaw line to my cheeks the he kisses my lips. He swirls his tongue in my mouth he lightly grabs my butt in both of his large hands. Justin lifts me up so I'm up on his waist. he walks backwards to the bed until his legs hit the base of the bed

He lays on the bed with both of my legs at each side of his body. I lightly rock my hips and he lets out a tangled groan "Oh baby." he says and grab my hips and moves them faster.

Once we reach our high I collapse onto Justin. Sweating I snuggle into him "I-I wuv you Claire." he says with a big goofy smile. "I love you too baby." I say with the same goofy smile. Just like that we fell asleep in each other's arms sweating and breathing heavily.

😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵

Two chapters in a row!!!

Please vote and comment?!?!?!?