Chapter 26: Kidnapped Yet Again

Turning the doorknob slowly, making sure not to wake anyone up in the house, the door creaked open and I slid out from the very little space. Shutting the door close again in a gentle manner, I walked out on the porch, and in front of me was a jeep parked.

I ran towards it, and as the tinted window of the driver's seat rolled down, the back doors opened to reveal two buff men descending down the car. I stopped right in my tracks when I saw the face of the driver.

It was the swaggy cat staring right back at me with a smirk.

And by the time realization struck me - that it was all a scam - the two men had gripped my arms, with one of them covering my mouth, and as I screamed at the top of my lungs, my yells were muffled by their hands.

I wiggled and tried to shake myself off their hands, but their grips were strong as iron.

I was being dragged to the car, and they stuffed me in the back seat and closed the distance for me to move by stuffing themselves in as well. The vehicle roared to life, and as I screamed for my life, I turned around to see Ah Ra opening the door and looking around.

"Let me go!" I yelled at Yoongi, who kept driving without a care in the world.

"I said let me go!"

"Shut up," he replied curtly.

"Why the actual frock would I shut up? I don't shut up even when I'm safe and sound, and right now, mister, I don't think is the appropriate time for me to keep quiet... LET ME GO!"

"...shut up."

"Yah!" I fought against the grip of the man sitting beside me, but yet again, failed to get out of his grip.

"Can't you stay quiet for a moment? My head hurts with all this yelling," Yoongi massaged his temples, and I huffed.

"You should've thought about your headache before you kidnapped me," I sassed for, like, probably the only time in my life.

"You're right, I should've thought this plan over," he sighed.

"Okay, I'm offended now."

"Do I look like I care?"

"You should, now that you've kidnapped me," I stopped fighting against the grip on my arm and sat straight, and folded my arms.

"How does that make sense?"

"Look, it's probably one in the night and I'm in my sweats and I have a quiz tomorrow. Though I do appreciate you for kidnapping me so that I can miss the quiz, you telling me to keep quiet and not caring about me makes my heart ache, monsieur," I said without breathing even once in between. Once I was done, I breathed hard, and silence remained in the car.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Sir, should we dump her back to where we got her?" One of the men suggested, and I gasped.

"Why is everyone hell-bent on offending me?" I questioned in annoyance.

"Ugh, we need her to get back to get to V," Yoongi spoke, and my ears perked up.

"Wait, what? Isn't he behind the bars right now?" I asked again.

"That's what you think. He broke out yesterday."

"He didn't even let me know!" I pouted, and he stared at me through the rearview mirror, giving me a weird stare.

"...why would he let you know?"

That question struck hard, and to say the least would be to say that it didn't hurt. Did Taehyung really care about me anymore? Or were the days spent with him a mirage?

And friends, this is what you get when you fall in love with a serial killer.