Chapter 2: Killer Is The Captive?

A ray of bright light whipped past my eyes, leaving slivers of light to enter my eyelids, searing through the darkness surrounding me. It made me flicker my eyes open, blinking to adjust to the very little light that was being emitted from the little window at the corner of the room, shining through the curtains.

My head hurt like crazy, and I turned to pet my younger sister's hair- wait, where was she?

And hold up, bro, where was I?

Oh, my god, so typical.

I realized that I was wrapped like a burrito in my sheets, so I kicked them off me, tangling them even more, and that's when another mini version of world war began taking place.

"Get off me, you shitty sheets!" I screamed at the sheets, slapping them, but realizing that there was no point slapping them, I resumed trying to kick them off.

It got to the point that I reached the corner of the bed and fell off it, my feet still entangled in the sheets, and now, taking them off, the lock of the bedroom's door turned around and the door opened to reveal the h-a-w-t stalker from before.

Wait, what?

"Ow," I got off the ground, rubbing my butt, and the stalker guy chuckled at me mockingly.

"Excuse moi," I said, "I just woke up. Give me a second."

And with that, I completely ignored him, stretching my arms and yawning as loudly as if yelling, "I SEE KENYAAAAAA!" from The Lion King.

"Are you done?" the stalker guy aggravatedly spoke, and I raised my eyebrow at him, and the continued yawning loudly, this time deliberately yelling, "I SEE KENYAAAAA! MAMA MIGHTY CHIHUAHUA!"

"Stop!" he banged his hand on the door, and I jumped, alarmed.

"Dude, you gonna give me a heart attack like that," I said, clutching my hands to my chest, widening my eyes at him to give the scared-aunty look.

"Stop with your bullshit, at least when you're gonna face your death any time soon," he barked, and I paused.

"M-My death?"

"Yeah, idiot."

"Why the hell?"

He drew his phone out, and scrolling through, he showed me the screen a few seconds later, "You think I'm gonna forgive you for this?!"

And that, my friends, was the meme I made of him.

I gulped.

He threw his phone on the bed, and his expression didn't seem like a very serene one. Instead, he was practically raging.

"Um, you see-" I began with my explanation, and he raised his hand.

"I don't want any explanations!"

"At least listen-"

"I said no!"

"Stop exclaiming like your life depends on it!"

"You shut up!"

"You shut down!"

"Ugh," he facepalmed, "Why didn't I kill you right there and then in the alleyway?"

"Because you love me!" I chirped, and he gave me the 'WTF' look. I quieted down, and then in a low voice, just to make it seem dramatic, I asked him, "Wh-Who are you?" I trembled just to give the effect.

It worked, because he smirked, stepping closer to me, and I backed away, totally in the acting mode.

"Call me V," he introduced himself, definitely not like a gentleman.

"What do you do?" I began to literally interview him.

"I kill people."

Oof, okay.

"Which is your favorite sitcom?"

"Wait, what?" he stepped back, stressing his forehead, confused.

"Yeah. I'm supposed to be, like, interviewing you right now, and I have no better questions, so tell me, Friends or Two Broke Girls?"

"Shut up!"

"Shut down!"

"Not this bullshit again," he held the bridge of his nose, and I giggled. However, he tried once again.

"You should be scared of me!" he thundered.

"Seriously? I've had nightmares about failing in Chemistry. Who the hell are you, then?"

"I told you that I'm a serial killer, didn't I?" his face was literally red right now, and that was giving me the meme-working vibes.

"You're a meme," I blurted out.

"What the f-"

"You're a meme material, bro, so chill, I'm not gonna annoy you anymore," I declared, and he sighed in annoyance.

"Can you shut up for once? You're my captive, for god's sake!"

"Dude," I walked closer to him, and flicked his nose, "I think it's gonna be the other way round now."