Chapter 15: Elsa And Panda

"So," I asked V, "Where are you from?"

"I don't do backstories, sorry," he lifted his hands up in a defense position, and I stared at him.

"That's a dialogue Flynn Rider had said in Tangled," I remarked, and he looked like a panicked serial killer (because panicked gay is in no context here).

"Oh-em-gee, you've watched Disney movies too?!" I inferred and shouted out, and he silenced me, "Shut up, you might wake up the animals!"

"Okay okay, no wild bears, but oh, my god, you've watched Disney movies?" I excitedly asked him, and he guiltily nodded, averting his eyes.

"Favorite one?"

"...Frozen," he grumbled, looking away.

"Okay, join me," I cleared my throat, "Let it go, let it go!"

I pointed at him to sing along but got no response - only him staring at me weirdly. I pouted.

"You gotta sing, mister killer," I scolded him like a stern school teacher, and he sighed, shaking his head.

"Snow glows white on the mountain tonight," I sung, glaring at him, and he sighed and sung along, "Not a footprint to be seen."

"A kingdom of isolation."

"And it looks like I'm the king, because I'm a man, F-Y-I."

"Don't let them in, don't let them see," I stood up from my place, and having no other thing to do, V too, stood up awkwardly.

"Be the good boy, you always have to be," he awkwardly sang in an actually nice voice.

"Conceal, don't feel."

"Don't let them know."

"Well, now they knowwwww," I took that damn high note, scaring the bats away on the neighboring tree.

"One, two, three," I whispered, and the two of us sung loudly, "Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore!"

"Oh, my god, V, you actually sing well!" I praised him, and he showed a shy, boxy smile, and in the flow of the scene, he let it slip, "Call me Taeh-"

And halfway through, he stopped.

"Wait, what?" I muttered, "You weren't born with the name 'V'?"

"What do you think?" he sarcastically spoke, folding his arms, and I gave him a dirty look.

"What is your name, then, mister killer?" I teased him, showing him a sideways smile and inching forward to him. He stepped back, weirded out by my actions, and I stepped even closer to him, giving him the strange side smile with pointed eyes again.

"...What are you doing?" he asked me, stepping back, and I stepped forward.

"What is your name?"

"What will I get if I tell you that?"

"Maybe a punch in the face? Forget that, I don't have the guts to do that," I thought for a moment, "Well, I'll give you a kiss."

"Huh?!"

"On the cheek, your dirty piggy," I made a straight face, "Kids these days."

"Fine, fine, just don't give me a kiss, okay?" he spoke, sighing again, "My name is Taehyung. Nice to meet you and blah blah blah."

"Taehyung! That's Tae for short! And I'm Mae for short!" I rejoiced, "Oh, wow! We're meant to be!"

"What the phuk?"

"Our ship name will also be Mae!"

"Wha-"

"I know I'm too quick, but our first child's name will be Billie Eilish because she's lit."

"Gosh, stop!" he spoke, walking back to the log. I walked after him, letting out a sneaky 'hehe', and then spoke, "Okay, let's not marry already because I gotta ask my mom for that, but let's be a pair of superheroes!"

"Superheroes? I thought I was supposed to be a villain?" V - or now Taehyung - questioned, and I nodded.

"Yeah, but after that amazing duet, I have changed my mind. I'll be called Elsa, though, because she has those powers. I won't name you Hans because that guy was a literal butthole, so Anna or Christoff?"

"I don't wanna be any of that!"

"Fine, fine..." I pouted, looking at the ground, and then suddenly cheered, "You'll be Panda!"

"Oh, lord," he facepalmed.

"Elsa and Panda, yay!"