#Extra: Candy Land

Maera's POV (we're back at it)

I saw him collapse in front of me, in his cute Panda costume and red blushed cheeks. The second he made contact with the ground, I frowned.

And then I screamed.

"PANDA?!" I panicked, rushing to him on the floor and kneeling down beside him, shaking his limp body. I touched his skin, and it was burning hot.

"Do you have a fever?" I asked, and then realizing what I was doing, I chuckled to myself, "What are you doing, Mae? Who talks to a faint person?"

*Looks nervously at Bollywood*

Anyway, I sprinted to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, and then came back and splashed it onto his face.

"Gah!" he woke up with a start, looking around as water dripped from his face onto the floor.

"I didn't want to wake you up that way but I only use a single brain cell, so yeah," I explained.

He stared at me and then sighed in relief, saying, "It's you, thank god."

"Who else were you expecting?" I narrowed my eyes at him to look suspicious.

Taehyung gulped.

"You, of course, but damn, was I scared," he shook his head in disbelief.

"Wait, wait, wait... you? You were scared?" I questioned, and he nodded, so I asked further, "Why?"

He froze on his spot, his eyes widening dramatically and his mouth opening and closing, as if he was about to say something but stopped himself. I rose an eyebrow at his actions.

"I-I-I-I-I, uh, nothing is um, uh, I wasn't-wasn't scared, uh..." he trailed off, and I looked around myself. Dim lighting, scented candles, and what was that velvet-covered box doing in his hands?

Then it struck me.

And I panicked again.

"Oh, my my my," I gulped, looking at Taehyung. He cocked his eyebrow at me this time.

"I think- I think I know what you were about to do," I confessed, and his eyes widened at me.

"You d-do?" he stammered, and I stammered back, "Y-yes..."

"So-so what do you th-think?" Taehyung asked me.

That was just the opportunity I needed to burst out rambling.

"Dude, dude, dude, I would love to say yes, but I haven't even graduated school and I'm still studying and have an entire career in front of me, and I know that this is heartbreaking and all, but I love you and you do know that, right? Please do know that I love you but this chica can't marry you right away-"

"Hold up, hold up. 'Marry me'?" he sounded confused, and I was double confused.

"What?"

"What?"

We both stared at each others' faces, perplexed as ever.

"I'm confusion," I muttered out, and Taehyung drew in a deep breath.

"I wasn't going to ask you to marry me," he spoke, and I couldn't be more confused.

"Then what is all this for? Were you going to ask me to bake a cake with me or what?"

"This was Ah Ra's idea... she dressed me up like this, though I'm thankful for that one hell of a friend you have."

"Don't say things like that about her, because it is always bros before hoes, honey."

"...Okay," he sighed, "I was going to ask you to move in with me..."

I gasped, "Oh, my god, Tae, really?!"

"Yes, yes, please move in with me!" he joined his hands in front of me, and I remembered something.

"Panda?"

"Yeah?"

"To move in, you need to ask me out first."

"Wait, I haven't done that?"

"Nuh uh."

"Gosh, what am I? An idiot?"

"Nope, I guess we're sharing a single brain cell now. Welcome to candy land."

Taehyung sighed again, "I'm so bad at this, but lemme try once... Okay, okay, Maera-"

"It's Mae."

"Mae, yes," he corrected himself, "You're the most wonderful girl I've ever come across. No wait, this is cheesy..."

"Yeah, thank you, next," I remarked, folding my arms.

"So... uh, I don't know what to say!"

"Try again, Panda."

"Fine, fine, lemme think... okay, so I never thought I would find my home in such a carefree, fun-loving girl, who didn't give two shits about life but lived it to the fullest. You complete me, Mae, and I don't know who else I would've killed if it weren't for you putting a full stop to my crimes... You found me when I had lost myself."

"...oh, my god..." A stray tear slipped out of my right eye, and he walked up to me in the giant costume, bear-hugging me.

"Don't cry, please," he cooed and then got on one knee, "I'm bad at this, but will you be mine?"

He opened the velvet-covered box, and in it shone a not-so gaudy silver ring. He coughed and spoke, "This is a promise ring. I promise to be by your side forever... say, will you be mine?"

"Taehyung... yes!" I squealed, jumping up to embrace him once again. He stood up, wrapping his hands around my waist, and then held out my hand and pushed the ring up one of my fingers.

"It's so pretty!" I cried, and he chuckled, "Glad you liked it."

"By the way, Tae?"

"Hm?"

"I like your cologne."

le fin.

(a/n: with that, we have come to the end of MISTER KILLER! 

I would like to thank each and every one of you for reading this poorly written book until the end, and showering me with so much love and support and crackhead comments. I LOVE YOU! 

And... a probable sequel? 

Yes, I do have a story in mind ;) 

But for that, I'll need more reads for this story, or the sequel would be pointless. Please share this book with your friends!! 

With that, I would like to thank you guys again, and this is where I'll sign off. 

Signing off, 
Udeesha)