Chapter 18: His Story

"Look where we're stuck now," Taehyung roamed around in the little compartment we'd both been locked in, and having absolutely nothing around in plain sight for us to use to escape, I could see him grow anxious, perhaps as to how we could escape.

"I know, and it's all because of you," I remarked, and he snapped his head at me.

"What did you say?" he asked, dangerously slowly.

"It's your fault," I casually said but was caught off-guard when his hands appeared in a flash before me, pinning my hands over my head, right onto the wall, and our faces were centimeters away.

"Look," he spoke, his hot breath fanning me, "We're stuck here, and not because of me. It's because of you. You let his girlfriend out, and she was the one who bitched about me and about my place - that's for sure."

I breathed hard, and he stared right into my soul with his dark, striking eyes.

"Kiss me," I spoke, and his hard gaze melted away into confusion.

"Wh-what?" he stuttered.

"This scene is so fudging romantic, so like, what are you waiting for? Kiss me right now!"

A tint of red covered his cheeks, slowly spreading around to have his face covered in a light shade of red, and he averted his gaze from me, looking at the ground, and then leaving my pinned hands.

He stood up, his back facing me, and he said, "You need to learn how to shut up."

By now I was sure that he was a tsundere, so I smirked and asked, "Why?"

"Uh, just because you n-need to," came his unsure reply, to which, I giggled.

"Now why are you laughing?" he asked, and I clapped my hands.

"Bro, get this - we're trapped inside some bad guy's place and all I find amusing now is the way you blush at my words? Are we okay?" I laughed, "My life has become so funny!"

"It's your fault that we're here," Taehyung again started that.

"I might have let her out, but you were the one who kidnapped her in the first place. The entire blame goes to you, my friend."

"..."

"Okay, why did you kidnap her?"

"Oh, so she didn't tell you?"

"Um, she just said that you wanted some kind of revenge, so you've been trying to get back at Suga? Or should I call him Yoongi?"

He sighed, sliding down to sit beside me, and looking down at the ground, his long fingers started drawing circles on the ground, right beside my thigh, and he sighed yet again.

"You wanna know why?" he asked me with an unemotional voice; as if his voice was void of any emotions. I nodded at him, sensing a slighter change of emotions.

"Remember when I compared you to my sister?" he implored, and I nodded again, shifting towards him.

"I would love it if you guys could meet, but the thing is... Yoongi, he killed my sister," I felt his voice break by the end of his sentence, and I gasped, not having seen it coming.

Taehyung sniffled and continued, "Yoongi used to be my sister's friend, and that's how he got her heart, but then... he loved Yuki, and that broke my sister's heart, and she-she went to confront him, but she never came back..."

By now, he broke down completely, his head hung low and tears dripping down from his face to the ground, wetting the rough surface.

"Hey, don't cry," I wrapped my arms around his shaking figure, and not letting him even try to resist me, I hugged him, feeling him sob on my shoulder, and as I rubbed his back, he breathed hard, beginning to calm down.

It took me minutes, but once the tears had stopped falling, and he was better composed, I smiled at him, seeing the tears that had dried down in his eyes, and that his childlike innocence was shining out instead of a serial killer's profile, I nodded at him, saying, "Don't worry, Taehyung, we'll get out of this hell-hole."

And I saw him genuinely smile at me.