FINAL - Chapter 29: The Badass Villain Yeehaw

"So," I kicked a random stone off the ground, "What's the plan?"

We were both off Yoongi's place, this time with a bond of friendship between him and Taehyung. It was difficult for them to accept each other, especially when Yoongi had revealed that Taehyung's sister committed suicide because he had rejected her.

But what could Taehyung do, now that the deed had been done?

Yuki and I were the ones to help them resume the friendship they had lost earlier, and just because they loved us, they accepted the fact that they could try to be reluctant alliances at least.

"Plan? For what?" Taheyung asked me, looking at my face.

"Plan for the future?"

"When did you even start thinking about the future?"

"Now that's a question."

Taehyung chuckled and placed his arms around my waist, stopping at a given spot and making me halt as well. His snaked arms stood tightly yet gently against my waist, and he looked straight into my eyes.

Looking at his ebony eyes stare right into my soul, and his sharp jawline shine under the streetlights, with his perfect-sized nose and full lips, my heartbeat went up a bizarre amount of beats per second.

He's so handsome, oh, my god.

He's perfect. Yup, I don't deserve him. No one does. There, I said it.

"Mae," he whispered, "Can I say something?"

"Wh-why not?" I stuttered, I had no idea why.

"I'm never letting you go again."

"Huh?"

Taehyung looked at the ground to draw in a breath, and then facing me again, he spoke, "I let you go the last time, when I dropped you back home, thinking that perhaps we'll forget each other and forget that an event like this ever took place in our lives-"

"No, no! How could you think that way, mister?!" I narrowed my eyes at him, and he laughed slightly.

"Yes, that's what happened. I couldn't stop thinking about you while I was behind the bars, and Namjoon, he helped me run away, knowing that I had to come and meet you again."

"Wait, Namjoon? He did that?" I asked.

"Yeah, but unfortunately, he stayed back in the jail even after helping me escape. He got caught at the last moment."

"Dayum."

"But coming back to the point, yes, I realized that I had made the biggest mistake of my life when I had let you go. Even now, I don't know what will happen to us, but I wanna make a promise to you, that we'll make it," he smiled brightly at me, drawing my hand up and kissing my knuckles.

"Can I, uh..." he fumbled with his words, and I waited impatiently.

"Can I k-kiss you?" he nervously mumbled out, and I crinkled my eyes at him.

"I don't see why not," I spoke, and with that, we crashed our lips against each other, and just the way I had remembered his kiss to be - gentle and soft - it was exactly that. The passion was evident in his kiss, and as I kissed him back, I felt him smile against my lips.

It took us an entire minute to pull away, and by the time we did, we were both panting for air.

"What now?" I asked him, and he had a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Still saying, we could be 'The Badass Villains Yeehaw'," I suggested, and he shrugged.

"I need to return to the cell again, Mae. I can't go on hiding forever," Taehyung solemnly spoke, and I sighed.

"Do you really have to?"

"I guess..."

"Then can I go with you?"

"Are you crazy?"

"You're asking as if you don't know the answer to that already."

"Point."

With that, we walked to the police station, talking and laughing on our way to the booth, because who knew that it could be a final goodbye for us?

We entered the police booth, and the second we stepped into the premises, the cops gathered around us. The remarks on us began almost instantly.

"V! There he is!"

"Is that Kim Maera? Didn't she get kidnapped again?"

"I surrender. Again," Taehyung raised his hands halfway up in a surrender motion, and one of the cops grabbed him by his collar and tugged him away. He looked back at me and caught my gaze, and then walked away with the cop.

I followed both of them inside, despite all protests by the rest of the cops, who tried to grab me and hold me back, but I ran like my tail was on fire, following the two into the cells.

"Namjoon!" I waved my hand at him, and as he looked up at me from the ground, he saw that Taehyung was being ushered into the same cell as him.

"Hey, coppie!" I went to the cop who was locking the cell's gate, and he gave me a weird look.

"So you're Kim Maera?"

"Duh."

"I'm the one you called up when you were under V's clutches, so thank me," he remarked, folding his arms.

"You weren't of help anyway? So no, thanks?" I gave him a WTF look.

"What do you want, woman?" he asked, irritated.

"I wanna go in the same cell as him," I instructed as if I was his commander.

"No, you can't."

"Whyyyyy?"

"You gotta do something worth going inside the cell."

Out of the blues, I slapped him hard, and yelled, "LISTEN TO ME, BASTARD, I NEED TO GO INSIDE AND MARRY THE MAN OF MY DREAMS, SO YOU BETTER PUT ME INSIDE. Oh, and sorry for that slap. I hope it didn't hurt much."

*ThReE sEcOnDs LaTeR*

"You really went the extra mile for this, didn't you?" Namjoon asked me, as we three sat in the cell, chatting.

"Of course, I had to go to Panda," I smiled at Taehyung, and Namjoon stood up.

"Where to?" I asked him, and he lend a hand down to us.

"Ready to run again?"

THE END

(a/n: There are some extra chapters left, guys! Stay tuned, they'll be up soon!!)