#Extra: Paranoia

Taehyung's POV (double exclusive, bam bam bam)

"Ah Ra, please, I need your help!" despite my reputation, I pleaded her.

"No, I ain't gonna help you," she sassily replied, checking her nails.

"C'mon, those nails aren't as important as your best friend's happiness!"

"...well, you have a point," she looked at me, "What do you want me to do?"

"I'm proposing to her and I want you to help me," I stated.

"Help you do to what? Propose to her along with you?" She sarcastically spoke.

How can a person be so dumb?

"I really don't like you," I muttered, and she gave a bitch smile and replied, "Likewise!"

"Ugh, this isn't gonna be something productive," I sighed, and she tsk'ed.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" Ah Ra asked, and I brightened up.

"Really? You're gonna help me?!" I questioned, smiling wide.

"Just this once."

"Call it a done deal!"

"Okay, don't be too excited, because I'm not gonna write an entire proposal dedicated to Mae for you," she rose her hands in a surrender motion.

"Although I'm bad at that stuff, I'm not asking you to write it for me. I just want you to maybe tell me her likes and stuff."

"You don't know about her likes? What kind of a boyfriend are you trying to be?!"

"Shut up! We met through a kidnapping scene, not that we instantly fell in love!"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Now what are her favourite flowers?"

"She's stuck between lilies and roses," she wondered out aloud, and I nodded, making a mental note of the information.

"What's her ideal date type?"

"It's like- wait, she's never told me that," Ah Ra stressed.

"Are you serious right now?" I facepalmed.

"But I know what can make her happy..." She smirked at me, and for once, I trusted her.

Remind me to never do that again.

O~O~O

With a bouquet of assorted flowers - lilies and roses - I waited for Maera at her place, having sent Ah Ra off the house with Shin Chan, and successfully having no one at home.

I was a tad irritated with my outfit, but that was what Ah Ra had decided to dress me in, so I had no say in it.

The door unlocked, and my breath hitched in my throat.

The door swung open, and there she was, looking as pretty as ever, even in her uniform.

I don't deserve her, goddammit.

"I'm ho-" Mae started to say, but then she cast a look at me and she quieted down.

"T-Taehyung?" She stammered, "What's this?"

She asked, considering that the room was dimly lit by lamps and candlelights, also having scented candles lined up along the sides, and a tad bit of roses scattered around the entrance.

"I-I-Important stuff," I stuttered, looking at her scanning me up and down.

"Stuff like?" She asked me, and I gulped.

"V-Very important s-stuff," I stammered out yet again.

Mae chuckled before continuing,

"But why are you dressed in a Panda costume?"

I looked down at the outfit I was donning, having Ah Ra choose it out for me. I could almost hear her laughing at me from a distance.

"You don't l-like it?" I asked Mae, and she laughed.

"You look cute!" She came forward to pinch my cheeks, and just as she touched me, the stress and paranoia about having to propose to her got me, and before I knew it...

...I fainted.

(a/n: one last part of the extra chapters left, and then we're done with the book!)