Chapter 5: No Pizza?

"Wait, what?" I widened my eyes dramatically, letting out a gasp and placing my hand on my chest. His words had affected me to such an extent that I couldn't balance myself and fell on the ground, still staring at him as if my eyes were bulbs.

V sighed.

"I just said that you can't order pizza. Don't be so dramatic," he simply spoke, and I gasped again, my hands trembling against my chest.

"What?" he said, annoyed like he always was.

I got up off the ground and dusted my clothes off, and then again widened my eyes to try and give the devastation mode of effect.

"You're telling me that I need to eat your stupid boiled rice with something weird and gooey and raw onions? You call that food?" I argued, and he let out a heavy breath.

"What do you want?" he asked me in irritation.

"Yeah, so," I picked up a piece of tissues and a pen lying around (because this guy barely cleaned his house, like wow, we sure are a match made in hell), and then started writing, "One large pepperoni pizza, garlic breadsticks, coke, some chocolate mousse, and what else? Oh, enough for me! Would a diet coke suffice for you?"

He gave a bitch smile, took the tissue from me, and with that, he tore away all my dreams, my aspirations, my goals- just kidding, he just tore the tissue apart.

"This is my house, and you eat what I give you," he sternly spoke.

"Like what?"

"Whatev-"

"I'd rather turn into Edward Cullen and drink your blood, boy."

"Shut up," he turned away, sitting down on the table with the little amount of food he had made, and I huffed and sat opposite to him, and we started serving ourselves the food.

I made a face while eating, because damn, the soup was ninety nine percent water with barely one percent flavor, but then he glared at me, so I drank it all.

"Kiki, you don't love me," I spoke, and he choked on his soup.

"What the f-"

"Give me the phone; I need to tell my parents that I've been kidnapped," I straightaway said, and he chuckled.

"Do I look that stupid to you? I mean, Kevin the pigeon might be smarter than you," he spoke, and I seriously doubt this guy's sanity.

"Who is Kevin the pigeon?" I asked.

"When I was a kid- why am I telling you this?" he stopped midway, stressing on his forehead, and I scoffed.

"I have that effect on people," I bragged.

"Kim Maera, currently living with her cousin baby sister, originally from Busan, here in Seoul for music production studies. Yeah, you have that effect on people," he mocked me, smirking like an idiot.

"I know I'm supposed to be scared of you for knowing that much information about me, but dude, that was impressive. Like, did you learn that? Because if you have that much of potential of learning shit, then you could've done some scientific studies and been a scientist or something," I rambled on and on, and he made a weird face.

"You're hopeless," he finished his food and walked off to his room, leaving me alone with basically no phone or pizza.

Poor me.

I gulped down the food and went on to explore the mansion. I was familiar with the alley with my and his rooms, so I went around the corner, where I had been spooked earlier in the day. I took a lit candle with me, because I had no idea where the switchboard was for the lights, and a rosary, just in case I found some kind of ghosts.

Yep, I lied earlier. Kim Mae is scared of ghosts, nuclear bombs, and her Chemistry teacher. Shocker shocker.

Only the sound of my footsteps was heard, until the knock was heard again from the room I had earlier passed by, and once again, I was scared out of my wits, and instead of screaming, I kicked the door in order to "make the ghost scared of me".

The door ended up having a big crack, and I saw a hand creeping out of the crack.

I wanted to scream, but then I heard a feminine sound crying, saying, "Help me..."

Okay, that's scarier than V here.