Chapter 6: Do You Wanna Build A Snowman?

I tried to kick open the door, but that could cause a hell lot of noise which could alert V, so I broke pieces of wood from where the hand was coming out of. All the while doing this, I was praying to myself that it wasn't an undead zombie or a spirit that had taken the form of a human, ready to hunt V down, and all because of him, I was heading to my doom too.

I heard a whimper, and as I broke the last piece of wood, enough to let me inside, I crouched down and crawled inside the room, chanting, "Oh, Holy man, if this is a ghost or some shit like that, I want you to not send me to hell. I swear to you, it was Mia who read the smuts and not me. I'm a holy, innocent child, who deserves heaven. Amen."

A croaked chuckle came from inside, and another feminine voice tiredly saying, "You're funny! Don't worry, I'm not a zombie."

I took in a deep breath and crawled inside fully, and instead of a ghost sitting on the ground with a gun pointed at me, I saw a girl.

She was just around my age, I assumed, judging by her young face and attractive features. However, her condition didn't seem so good, as she looked starved and pale, her hands seemingly weak and her voice sounding so low, even though there was a little grin on her lips. It was as if she was a captive-

Wait, is this what V does to his captives?

Phuk it, I'm out.

I started crawling back outside, and the temporary smile wore off her face as she pleaded in a hushed voice, "Don't go, please!"

I sighed, crawling back inside, now literally doubting if I was a tiger in my previous birth because of the smooth crawling, like damn, I want this written in my resume: 'talents - can crawl as smoothly as an animal'.

"Who are you?" I asked her, inquisitive as well as curious.

"I'm Yuki," she asked, clearing her throat. I looked around to see the room well-furnished - as good as mine - and then found an empty jug of water on the nightstand.

"Wait, let me get you some water," In a minute, I was back with a glass of water, offering it to Yuki, who gratefully accepted it and gulped it down in front of me.

"So, how did he kidnap you? From a party as well?" I asked, folding my legs and sitting with her on the ground, and she shook her head vehemently.

"I'm the... um, girlfriend of Suga," she said, and looking at my blank face, she continued, "You don't who Suga is? How long have you been here?"

"A day or two, I think," I spoke, and her eyes widened.

"And he hasn't killed you yet? What did you do?" she asked in a jiffy.

"I kinda made memes of him, thinking that he was stalking me - or maybe he was - so then he kidnapped me later," I said simply, as if none of this was a big deal at all, and as if such things happened with me on a regular basis.

See the swag life I have?

"Wow," she muttered, looking elsewhere, and I asked again, "Who's Suga?"

"He's V's greatest enemy in the underworld," she explained, "Real name's Yoongi."

"Okay, but why are you here, then?"

"Because he wants revenge."

*LiTeRaLlY tWo SeCoNdS lAtEr*

"Open the door, V!" I banged my hand on his door, and his faint voice was heard through the wooden door, "What do you want?"

"I want answers! I want justice!" I screamed, and he ignored me, when Yuki lightly spoke behind me, "Um, I don't think he's gonna listen to you if you say all this stuff."

"Okay, then," I rubbed my hands and started singing, "Elsa! Do you wanna build a snowman?"

V's voice sounded from inside the room, "What the fu-"

I interrupted before he could swear, because no swear words are allowed in this Christian household, "I never see you anymore, come out-"

"Okay, okay, I'm out," he said, and his eyes widened the second he saw Yuki behind me, nervously smiling and waving at him.

Shuck, shuck, what the f-