Chapter 1 ; The University

University of Magic

The leaves of the tree sways with the wind. Students were all over the place.

There are different types of magic and different kinds. There are also different users.

Wizards are known to be the highest rank among of all users of magic.

Most students that are attending the university are either mage, a magi, conjurer, sorcerer, witch or a warlock.

Many of them came from a high rank family.

"Soojin~ah let's go, class is going to start." Soojin snapped her head towards her friend. She was in the middle of the woods practicing for the upcoming physical examination that will be held in a few days.

Dusting off the dirt on her uniform she heaved a deep sigh as she still cannot do the technique properly.

They don't use wands.

"Go change your uniform first then meet me at the lobby." Soojin nodded as she walks the opposite way. Walking towards the dormitory exclusive for students only.

Curfew is at 10:00 pm so expect that lights all around the school and from the dormitory are all turned off already. If they caught you out when it's past curfew time there's a punishment but so far no students were punished.

Soojin opened the door of her room.

The fourth floor is for First year students.

The third floor is for Second year students.

The second floor is for Third year students.

The first floor is for Fourth year students.

After changing her clothes she immediately walked out of her room, she wouldn't want to be late in her class.

Today will be a different class as they are going to meet all the students starting from First year to Fourth year.

During a physical examination, it's basically a battle...a war.

You need to have a plan for it.

Every year level needs two representative and it happens to be her and her friend. Their professors recommended Soojin along with her friend.

They still don't know who will be there rivals for this year but they are expecting that Nicha Yontararak and Cho Miyeon to be their rivals since those two are from the Fourth year level.

They don't know about the lower levels.

Seeing her friend she waved her hand signalling her.

"Come on our class is waiting for us at the open field."

Walking through the hallway, students were running which isn't a surprise knowing that any minute it will start.

They found their seats which was at the front together with their professors. Soojin can now see who will be their rivals for this year and as expected Nicha and Miyeon will be representing the Fourth year level.

She saw new faces from the two lower levels but there was a vacant seat from the Second year.

"Attention everybody so as you all know the physical examination will start three days from now and today we'll have the preliminary rounds. I know this was unexpected but it was what the Principal wants. All the representatives should go down and stand in the side."

"Yah do you have some energy for this?" Soojin glanced at her friend. "Believe me Yeon, I'm more than ready." Soyeon smiled as she stood up. "Then let's go and show them what we got." Soyeon exclaimed.

All of the representatives from all the year levels were already down but they all noticed that there was a empty spot.

"Professor Hwang where's your other representative?"

Soojin and Soyeon listened while looking at the only representative of the Second year level.

Students started to murmur around wondering where the other representative is.

Not until someone walked towards the first representative of the Second year. "I'm sorry for being late. Can we start this now?" Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

'Is she for real right now?' she thought as she scanned the girl.

"Done hooking up?" She was still listening to them.

"Yuqi you know me, so stop that. Let's just get this over."

"The first round will be First year against Second year." The secretary yelled.

The whole place was quiet as the four stand in front of each other. "For this round now using of magic, only your physical strength." the secretary added.

The preliminary round started. Yuqi was calm as she dodge every attack of her opponent. "Shuhua stop playing around." Yuqi yelled when she noticed that Shuhua keeps on making face while dodging every punch.

But Yuqi winced in pain when she felt a sharp pain on her stomach. "Eyes on the enemy Yuqi." Shuhua yelled with a smirk.

Shuhua rolled her eyes, she wants excitement but her opponent was weak and she's too kind to punch the guy. "Fight back." the guy yelled annoying the hell out of Shuhua.

"You want me to fight back?" Shuhua stood firmly on the ground not dodging his attacks.

Lifting her arm she wings it backwards taking a deep breath she let her palm strike him on the stomach sending the poor guy across the field.

Soojin who was watching was suddenly intrigued of what's happening.

"What the fuck Shuhua? You almost killed the guy." Yuqi yelled as she twist the girl's arm behind her back. The girl was wincing in pain. Yuqi released her arm before kicking the girl.

"You almost killed the girl." Shuhua mimicked.

Soojin haven't felt this before.

She's sure that she haven't seen the two before.

"What do you think of them?" Soyeon asks while staring at the two young girls who was bickering while the two First year students were knocked out.

"This will be much more fun than I thought." Soojin stated as she stood up it's their turn.

They are against up with the two Fourth year representatives. Nicha and Miyeon werw thw winner last year so almost everyone was expecting for them to win this year also.

"We got this."

"You two are going to my office later." Professor Hwang firmly said while looking at the two young girls who weren't even listening to him.

"But congratulations, you passed the preliminary rounds." he added but the two just nodded their head giving their full attention to the next fight.

===
I know I said I'll publish this next week but I always break rules so yeah.