Chapter 25 ; A room where I am

"Yuqi how many times do you want me to say it? I'm fine here now go, I know Soyeon unnie is probably looking for you." Shuhua keeps on pushing Yuqi to get out of her room.

"No I also told you that I won't leave you here." Shuhua sighed.

"I'm gonna be okay." Yuqi stared at Shuhua for a moment before nodding her head. "But we'll be arriving before the curfew time so make sure that you are inside your room when I come back." Shuhua smiled nodding her head vigorously.

Shuhua apologetically smiled at Miyeon. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" Miyeon asks again. "Yes unnie now go, I still have to go to uncle's office."

Shuhua watched as them leave, Soojin didn't even glance at her.

'What happened to us?' Shuhua thought but she broke into a fit of laughter that even a lone tear fell from her eye. "There was no us from the start." her laughter died down.

The carriage was now out of her sight. Walking through the quiet hallway. All of the students are expected to come back tomorrow and the day after tomorrow will be the continuation of the classes.

Shuhua's footsteps were echoing through the hallway, arriving in front of her uncle's office. She opened the huge wooden doors letting herself enter inside.

Her uncle was surprisingly not inside as of the moment but she knew better. Tracing her fingers on the bookshelf she tries to feel every book but she stopped in her tracks.

Staring at the navy blue colored book she pulled it out of the bookshelf, she chuckled when she saw the small lever hidden. "Still the same uncle." she mumbled to herself as she pulls the lever down.

Chuckling to herself she walked towards the opened passage way down just beside the bookshelf. The path was dark, there wasn't any lights at all.

Shuhua snapped her fingers creating a small lit of fire on the tip of her pointing finger. From afar she can see a light leading to the underground room. It was a place that her uncle shared to her when she first came.

The room was spacious and bright. "What brought you here?" Shuhua turned to where the voice came from and there she saw her uncle holding a glass of wine. "Well they are out and I don't really know what to do inside my room." answering it truthfully.

The only reason why she didn't join with the others is that Soojin would probably come and she was right. She doesn't want to make things more awkward between them. She's doing what Soojin told her. She leave the older alone for awhile but not for long.

"Did you eat already? If you still haven't then come and join me, I'll have to talk about something to you."

"You love her?" Shuhua look at her uncle with those warm eyes. Well she herself couldn't deny it. "Yes I love her." The younge girl confidently said making her uncle chuckle. "You and your father are very alike, when we were both at your age we loved the same girl which is your mother but of course I'm a bit older than your father and he was so in love with your mother to the point that we fought but of course it's in my nature as the big brother, I want him to be happy and besides your mother never liked me in the first place." Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows it was her first time hearing it.

"I've never seen you with anyone, are you perhaps still in love with my mother?" Yeh Liam was quite taken aback but he can see it on the younger ones eyes that she's very eager to know. "Well to be honest I have really forgotten about it, I just don't have the time to go around and meet the person that will stay beside me."