Chapter 6 ; Awaited Day

Students were all seated now on their respective seats. Their eyes were fixed to the battle field where the match will be held.

This is an annual thing in the university and if you're aiming for a higher position then ready yourself for the struggles.

Shuhua and Yuqi were just sitting on their seats listening to the facilitator of the match talking about the rules and all.

On the other side of the battle field Nicha and Miyeon were seated.

The battled field isn't circular.

"There are different rounds. We have the individual round, combat round and clash round. For the individual round only one person is allowed for each level. The first person to put their flag on top of the castle is the winner. The combat round is lile what we did in the preliminary rounds, no use of magic only your skills and strength. For the last round Clash round, since we have three levels competing for this year the rules are changed for this round. All of the teams will be gathered in the battle field to clash so basically all of you are enemies to each other on that round. I wish everyone a good luck."

Shuhua stood so was Yuqi.

"Are you ready?" Yuqi asks as she fix her gloves. Shuhua look at Yuqi weirdly. "Why are you even wearing that?" she asks back scanning the girl.

"Why? It's fashion." Shuhua shook her head.

"We have Yeh Shuhua from the second year, Jeon Soyeon from the third year and Cho Miyeon from the fourt year. Individual Round begins."

The whole place erupted in loud cheers as soon as they heard the gong.

Miyeon glance at her side to check her opponents but someone was missing. It was only her and Soyeon who was outside the castle. Shuhua was nowhere to be found again.

Everybody was focused on the hologram monitor above and the second year level cheered for Shuhua.

Shuhua was inside the castle now, looking around she haven't sense any danger or so she thought.

But she can't let her guard down.

A man appeared behind her as quick as the lightning Shuhua turned around and saw the man.

As she was about to attack the man, she felt a stinging pain om her leg.

The veins on her leg started to show as the venom started to go inside her.

The venomous snake was a part of the man that Shuhua didn't notice at all.

Yuqi wasn't bothered by it but the whole crowd gasp as they haven't seen anyone survive from it.

But Shuhua is a White Mage, she took a deep breath before closing her eyes, silently putting a spell on herself controlling her hands.

As soon Shuhua opened her eyes the man was on the floor.

Attacking the snake is what she had done, the snake is probably his other half so without it he can't live.

Rushing inside the dining hall of the castle there she saw Soyeon struggling to breath.

Not wasting any time she went to Soyeon to help the girl. "What happened to you?" she asks carefully as she scans Soyeon's body to check if the girl has some injury.

But Soyeon didn't answer.

With Shuhua's eyes scanning the place she can clearly see a shadow on the corner top controlling Soyeon.