Chapter 5 ; Annoyed

The physical examination was announced to be continued and there were changes made.

"Yeh Shuhua I don't want you playing around. The examination is in two days and I have faith on you two. If you pass this exam you'll have a higher rank as mages." Their Professor was really trusting them into this.

Shuhua is aiming to be Schach Nouera since she's specialized in ground combat though she's a White Mage.

"I can assure you Professor Hwang that we'll get what we want." Shuhua rolled her eyes at how confident Yuqi is.

"We will not let you down." Shuhua honestly said.

Even if they are against someone who's higher than them of course these two would always try their best.

Shuhua have been spacing out since they got out of the office and it's kinda bothering Yuqi. "Let's go have some practice somewhere secluded." Shuhua blurted out.

She wasn't up for a practice but she wants to go somewhere away from the University.

"Well we're excused so I don't see anything wrong with going somewhere right now." Yuqi was in disbelief when Shuhua was not beside her anymore. "YAH." she yelled but Shuhua was far now.

"Are we going to ride the sam horse?" Shuhua arch an eyebrow at Yuqi's question. "Of course not so go and get yours." Shuhua said as she pats her horse.

"Aish this selfish girl." Yuqi stomped her feet away to get her own.

Shuhua was busy with her horse but her mind was on someone. She haven't seen Soojin since then, it's not that she wants to see the older girl always because even before she assisted Soojin they were strangers to each other.

A lot of things were running inside her head and she feels like her head would explode so as much as possible she wants to get rid of this thoughts before it affects her.

The examination is near and although she's playful when on a battle she don't want to let the people who are rooting for them down.

"Come on Shu." Shuhua turned around and saw Yuqi already exiting the gate. "Yah wait up." Shuhua yelled.

"Please accept me." Soojin look at the guy in front of him. "Look Hui I really don't have any time for things like this. I hope you can understand that." Soojin truthfully said. The guy would be just a distraction to her and just as she was about to walk away.

She caught a glimpse of the girl whose been invading her mind last night.

She saw the certain girl smiling widely while exiting the gate riding her white horse.

She can feel her heart thumping so fast. 'What's wrong with me?' she cluelessly asks herself placing her hand on her chest.

She ignored the presence of the guy in front of her as her mind flew to a certain girl.

"Soojin~ah." Soojin turned her back and there she saw Soyeon waving her hand to her coming closer to them.

When Soyeon noticed the guy her face changed into something that you wouldn't want to see.

Soojin pinched her side although she didn't accept the guy she doesn't want to hurt him more.

"The field is clear, we can practice."

"I'll get going then Soojin." Soojin nodded at the guy. "Is he still bothering you?" Soyeon glared at the man who was already walking away.

"Come on let's practice."

Shuhua led them into the woods where a river can be located but then it was a wrong choice to come here because the time when they were both in the river came into her mind.

"Are you going to use it there?" Yuqi asks curiously. Everybody in their batch knew that Shuhua is a White Mage or so they thought.

But she really is a White Mage a half to be exact. Shuhua's mother is a White Mage but her father isn't.

She haven't used it but she may have used two days ago.

"I don't know. I can control it but I can't control myself. I get so lost to myself whenever I'm using it so it's safer not to use it unless it's necessary." Shuhua explained as Yuqi nodded.

Shuhua was trained by her own father but she have always been mesmerized by the power of it that everytime she uses it she get so lost she loses herself sometime.

And that's what she's trying to improve for years now.

Her family haven't visited her for almost two years now and she admits she misses them but she's glad Yuqi is at her side and of course her belived uncle that helped her throughout this.

Yuqi sighed when she noticed that Shuhua was spacing out again. "Are you really sure you can practice today?" Yuqi asks.

Shuhua look up with a smile.

"Of course."

The two spent their time together practicing around. The trees became their companions.

Speed

Accuracy

Skills

Ability

Leadership

The University trains them to attain those.

Yuqi was sweating hard she didn't know that Shuhua was this strong. They are currently having a close combat in case their magic uses all of their energy.

They always have a back up plan for everything.

Yuqi looks around but Shuhua was nowhere to be seen not until she felt a tap on her shoulder but when she turned around there was no one.

"Hey." Shuhua called up.

Yuqi looked up and there she saw Shuhua sitting on top of the tree.

"Let's stop for now, you need to improve your speed and senses Yuqi." Shuhua jumped off the tree as she pats Yuqi's shoulder.

Arriving inside the university they returned the horses back.

Walking to the field as they know the classes are still going on and the field is the only route that they can use to go through the nearby stores inside the university.

From afar Soojin had her eyes to Shuhua who was happily talking to Yuqi.

Not knowing that Soyeon was actually going to attack her.

"Eyes and mind on the battle Seo." Soyeon teased noticing where the girl was actually looking at.

At some point Soojin felt annoyed by how close Shuhua is to Yuqi and she doesn't even know why she's feeling this.

Soyeon arch an eyebrow when saw how Soojin's eyebrows were almost meeting each other in the middle.

"Are you okay?" she asks worriedly.

"No."