Chapter 7 ; Worried

Shuhua tried her best to stay calm. Soojin was worriedly looking at the hologram monitor, she wants to be at Soyeon's side but the guards were preventing them.

The only people whose inside the battle field are Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi, Shuhua and Shuhua's father.

Everyone was terrified of what's happening.

Even the Professors and most especially the Principal of the university.

Shuhua stayed on her position as she calmly checks every angle as possible making sure that an innocent student won't suffer.

From afar she saw Yuqi slowly at the back of her father.

Yuqi is a Blue Mage, she can easily copy her opponents ability.

Shuhua signaled Yuqi to stay at her current position for now but the wooden door opened revealing a panting Miyeon.

"MIYEON~AH." Nicha yelled when she saw Miyeon on the cold floor unconscious after Shuhua's father released a fire ball.

She was raging in anger.

Soojin who witnessed it gasped and now she's more than afraid of what's gonna happened to her friend. She doesn't want to lose Soyeon.

"My daughter just give yourself up or everyone will die." with her gritted teeth she dashed forward as she gives Yuqi a glance.

Yuqi attack Shuhua's father from behind making the man loosen her grip on Soyeon. "Run and bring Miyeon with you." Yuqi yelled but she winced in pain when her back met with the hard wall.

She can easily copy abilities of others but her body isn't physically strong though she can last in a battle for long due to her endurance but most Blue Mages have weak body.

Shuhua made sure that Miyeon and Soyeon were out before making her next move but she needs to be in an open space.

So to make it possible she constantly attacked her father.

"Getting brave are we?" Shuhua can feel her blood boiling at every word that is escaping from her father's filthy mouth.

She pushed the man hardly.

Looking down her father was now on the ground.

She jump off from the top of the castle, landing her feet on the ground with an impact.

"I am and I will not hesitate to chop your head off." Shuhua spitted out like fire.

The man chuckled as he stayed on the ground, he was smiling widely at Shuhua and the younger was clueless to what is happening.

"You've grown so much." it was the last thing that Shuhua heard from her father before collapsing on the ground.

===

It was a sunny day and as soon as the class ended Yuqi dashed out of the room to head straight to the dormitory.

She's been looking out for her dear friend for almost three days now but the younger isn't waking up yet.

Shuhua made a very impulsive move when she fought her father. She forgot that her body isn't that strong especially her legs.

So jumping off from a very high distance is a suicide but something inside her was so determined that she didn't even care the height at all.

Her legs gave up.

Students were still gossiping about what happened that day.

As Yuqi arrived inside Shuhua's room, the young girl was still laying on the bed sleeping so peacefully as ever.

Her legs were healed already but she isn't waking up. Yuqi was worried about the girl, sitting on the chair she tried so hard to be cheerful as ever.

"Hey I failed to perform the spell that we've been practicing but I hope I can get it soon." Yuqi exclaimed as she remembers how the rock exploded when it's supposed to be in fire.

Shuhua's been teaching her about fire spells but she just couldn't get it even a Blue Mage like her is struggling.

"You've been sleeping for three days now, I swear if you don't open your eyes I'll tell Soojin how yo-." Yuqi was startled when the door suddenly opened but she was surprised to see who was at the door.

She wasn't expecting it at all.

"Oh sorry I thought no one was here." confused as what is the girl doing here, Yuqi stood up walking towards the girl.

"What are you doing here unnie?" being respectful to someone higher than her.

"I actually don't know also." Yuqi arched an eyebrow at her.

"Really Soojin unnie?" Yuqi crossed her arms in front of her chest eyeing the older girl suspiciously. "I j-ust want to s-ee her." Yuqi laughed internally seeing how Soojin was struggling to form her words.

"As far as I know you two aren't friends yet." Yuqi blurted out and Soojin smiled. "I'll just get going." Soojin was about to walk away but Yuqi prevented her from going.

"Hey where are you going? I thought you want to see her." Yuqi chuckled.

"I never said you that you can't." Yuqi added.

Actually it wasn't new to Yuqi because even students from the fourth year level like Nicha went to check on Shuhua.

but she wasn't expecting Soojin to come and see Shuhua.

"I'll be out now unnie, I still need to get my things on my room." Yuqi waved her hand as she fully closed the door.

It was now Shuhua and Soojin only.

It was true though, Soojin isn't really sure why she's here but seeing the young girl sleeping peacefully it made things clearer.

Summer is coming so it means that she has to go home and spend her time with her family and maybe it's also a chance for her to ask about what's her connection with the Yeh's.

It's been bugging her and the fact that Shuhua's father knew her is hiving her an idea.

But she doesn't want to jump into conclusions without further informations.

But there is one thing that's also bugging her out, she haven't known Shuhua that long but she feels this kind of connection between.

She noticed the small mark on Shuhua's neck. It was a symbol and she was sure she have seen it already before.

"Who are you for real?" she whispered.