Chapter 21 ; The agreement

A grand ball was prepared by the royalties of Taiwan. Almost all of the royalties around the world were invited and have come to hear the greatest news that the Yeh family is about to announce.

"It's nice to see you again Prince Seo Shin Hyun." Prince Yeh Xian smiled as he gave his friend a hug.

"It's been a long time." Prince Shin Hyun added.

"Is that Soojin now?" Shin Hyun nodded as Xian went to take a look at the cute little girl who was sleeping on her mother.

Even after knowing the gender of the child of Yeh Xian and Yeh Lynqi the agreement still pushed through.

Everyone was gathered at the main hall.

"As you all know I will soon go down my position and I only have two sons but my official heir is Prince Yeh Xian and we are about to deliver such a great news to all of you tonight." The current King, Prince Yeh Xian's father said.

Prince Yeh Xian cleared his throat as he smiles at each and every guest that was present.

"A future leader, a ruler will be born a few days from now. My third daughter that we are going to welcome and our heir. Yeh Shuhua."

===

"The agreement was supposed to be not like that. We have joined forces with them and at that time you were still a baby when we attended the grand ball while Shuhua was stil inside her mother's womb. We thought that there third child would be a boy but it turns out that it was girl. We have been friends with the Yeh family for so long when we were in need they came to help but your grandfather was opposed to the idea of you, of us joining forces with the Yeh at first I didn't understand why he doesn't want it but after what happened a year ago now I finally understood why." King Shin Hyun look up to the sky.

"The agreement was all about getting the two of you married when the time is right, when Shuhua is finally going to be crowned as the new leader, the new queen. It was mainly mine and your mother's decision at first the agreement was only made out of a joke but we didn't know that at that time Shuhua's grandmother was serious about it so yo seal the agreement they wrote it on the huge rock." He paused for a moment as he glance at her daughter.

Soojin's eyes were full questions and it was being answered one by one.

"After a few days after that the whole Yeh family eventually knew about it and talked with us to make it official, I've talked about it to your grandfather and he was strongly opposing it but me and Xian are best friends we're like brothers so even if your grandfather was opposed to it we still pushed through it. We waited until Shuhua was born the third child of Yeh Xian and Yeh Lynqi. I've seen that kid grow up for a few years since I was constantly coming to Taiwan to settle some talks." King Shin Hyun pat her daughter's head lightly.

"But the agreement was cancelled exclusively just a few months ago." Soojin furrowed her eyebrows but before she can even ask why her father stood up.

"Let's go back, your mother is probably looking for us. We've been here for long now. I know you're hungry." The King smiled and Soojin just let it go for now as she was really hungry, she didn't got the chance to eat breakfast earlier.

'There is another time for this besides I still have one week and five days.' Soojin nodded as she stood up following her father.

===

Shuhua was by the gate waving her hand with Yuqi beside her. "She didn't tell us that she would be going back to Thailand today." Yuqi muttered as she watch the carriage vanishing from their sight.

Shuhua was feeling blue, she was used to having Yuqi beside her.

"Ah right I will be leaving tomorrow morning, what do you say to a bonding today?" Shuhua tilted her head.

"Aren't you going to see Soyeon unnie today?" Shuhua asks curiously if she wasn't wrong the older will also depart today but later this afternoon. "Of course I will but later and besides, I will visit her next. I will stay in China for a week then a week to Soyeon's hometown." Shuhua was lost in her thoughts after what Yuqi said.

'If it wasn't this complicated maybe I'll be visiting Soojin too.' Shuhua shook her head trying to get her thoughts away.

"Well that's great."

The two keep on walking through the town looking into some of the shops that they walk pass by.

Some of the people recognize their uniform.

Shuhua was busy looking at the cherry key chain when she felt her coat being tug by.

She looks around but there wasn't anyone beside her or even behind her but her coat was being tug by, looking down she saw a cute girl pulling the hem of her coat.

Lowering herself down she smiled at the little girl. "Are you a wizard?" Shuhua chuckled at the question. "No but I'm a mage." she answered truthfully.

"What's your name?" Shuhua decided to ask the girl as the girl was sticking by her side and even Yuqi was curious to who the kid was.

"My name's Aki."

"You've been following us since earlier, where are your parents?" The kid was holding Shuhua's hand as they walk by the side of the town.

"Aki!"

"Aki!"

"Aish Aki where are you?"

Shuhua looks around trying to find where the voice was coming from, she saw an old lady screaming not far from them. "Grandmother." Aki screamed.

The old lady came running to them, "Aki where have you been? I've been looking for you Lady Jin will scold me for getting back late for lunch." The old lady carried Aki in her arms.

"Wait can I know your name?" Aki held onto Shuhua's arms.

"I'm Yeh Shuhua." The old lady widened her eyes hearing it. "Come on we have to go back." both Shuhua and Yuqi were confused seeing them in such a hurry.

"I can see the palace from here." Yuqi said in awe as she stares at the palace that was above the mountain.

Shuhua didn't paid much attention to it as she pulled Yuqi's arm.

"Come on I'm hungry."