Chapter 17 ; non est super

The calm flowing of the water calms Nicha as she watch over Miyeon, the sun was almost rising but she was a little anxious it's been almost an hour but Shuhua and Yuqi haven't come back.

She's the second to the oldest but she can't even think clearly of what she should do next.

The calm blowing of the wind hits her face softly.

She heard some grunts coming from the person she's been looking out for. "Miyeon~ah." a lone tear left her eye as she hugs the older tightly. "I almost lost you." Miyeon smiled as she hugs the latter back.

"I'm sorry Nic." Nicha pulled away before placing a soft kiss on her forehead. "Where are the others?" Miyeon asks noticing that the others weren't with them.

===

Shuhua glanced from her left to her right before letting the others go run to where Yuqi was.

"Take care of them Yuqi, I need to secure the place and take Samuel with us." Shuhua muttered, she was aware that there are at least ten people under here.

"Go and take them out of here and if you can go and meet with the others to the town. I'll be joining you when I'm done here." Shuhua smiled giving Yuqi an assuring nod. "Come back alive." Yuqi begged Shuhua as she can't take to bring back a lifeless Shuhua.

"I will."

Soojin couldn't even protest as she lets the younger go.

Halfway to the way out that Yuqi found out they met Nicha who looks lost and was panting. "I've been looking around for all of you. Are you all okay?" Nicha asks checking each and one of them.

Noticing that Shuhua wasn't with them she furrowed her eyebrows confused to where the younger was. "Where's Shuhua?" she asks worriedly.

"She went back to take Samuel with her, we'll need a him on our way bcak." Yuqu muttered but they all snapped their head hearing a loud scream.

Yuqi was terrified hearing Shuhua's voice.

"Go and leave, Miyeon is waiting outside of this, I'll check on Shuhua." Nicha assured Yuqi but the younger was on the verge of crying.

"Please bring her back alive."

Miyeon and Minnie found an entrance by the end of the river and it turns out that it was also the way out that Yuqi found.

She was patiently waiting while holding on her leg that was still healing.

From afar she can already see Yuqi, Soyeon, Soojin and the children with them but Nicha and Shuhua weren't with them.

Even with her still injured leg she managed to approach them. "Are they anyone hurt?" she immediately asks as she was aware that Shuhua and Nicha can handle themselves.

"No one, but one kid is not with us. When I came she was already dead." Soyeon lowered her head.

Yuqi glanced at the older, stepping all of her personal feelings aside. Their main objective was to save the children and it is still their main objective.

"All of you needs to stay here for a little, I'll go report and tell this to Kino. Nothing is certain but I know that we sent Mr. Liam here for a reason. I may be younger than the three of you but I've been through so many. I can't let this children have no future." Yuqi smiled a little.

Their eyes made contact. "Protect them at all cost." as she said those words she was looking through Soyeon as she was the most who can do it.

Miyeon is still injured while Soojin is half unconscious.

But before Yuqi finally left she gave Soyeon a lovingly kiss.

Mounting on the horse she looks back once more before completely making her way to the town to ask for some help.

She knows that there are some unknown people waiting for the right time to attack them and she needs to do something before that.

It isn't the best option to leave them behind but if she can reach the town faster she might be able to come back and save them from being slaughtered mercilessly by those guys who are being led by Samuel.

She's been always suspicious of that guy but she didn't said anything as she didn't have any proof at all.

===

The look on Nicha's face was unreadable as she passes by each room and the hallway with pool of blood.

She have never seen something this horrible before and thinking that Shuhua killed the people behind the continues attacks and those who kidnapped the children.

She couldn't believe that Shuhua could do such thing.

The university have allowed them to fight for themselves, but killing is much more different.

They don't kill innocent people though.

But seeing Shuhua having a smile on her face with blood running down on her face. She was horrified.

"S-huhua." with trembling hands Nicha managed to call out to the younger. Shuhua glanced at her the smile on her face was still there but her eyes was telling something else.

This has been one of Shuhua's secret and she couldn't hide it at this point. This is the reason why she doesn't want to use her magic in the first place she would rather stay as a White Mage than be like this being satisfied killing people. She always losses herself.

The Yeh Family is known for being the nicest people in the town. All of the people admire them not knowing that there is a dark side behind those. When Shuhua first experienced getting her hands dirty that's when she regretted being part of the family. It's also one of the reasons why she doesn't want to be a leader even though the town have leaved a peaceful life under her grandfather's lead she still can't erase the fact that their family once killed a lot of innocent people just to get to where they are now.

Making up her mind Nicha went to stop the younger.

"Let's go that's enough." Nicha knew something was wrong. She knew Shuhua didn't want to do this.

"Where's Samuel?" Nicha helped the younger to stand up. Shuhua dropped the knife feeling disgusted of herself. "Aren't you afraid of me?" Shuhua turned to look at Nicha but the older just smiled at her.

"No but that's quite frightening though yet I've known you as our savage, smart and second year hoobae. I don't know you fully but your eyes can tell me who you are. Let's get out of here." Shuhua teared up.

"We need to take Samuel with us." Shuhua blurted out wiping the tears together with the blood on her face. "Where is he?" Nicha asks.

"On the middle room at the second hallway."

"Stay here, I'll be the one to get him." as soon as Nicha was out of sight Shuhua stared at her own hands clenching it.

'Why does it have to be me?' Shuhua thought.

'With me being like this, I can't be a leader to a lot of people. I'll just end up hurting them.'