Chapter 13 ; Ignored

Soojin walked down the stairs and sat on the chair.

Soon Shuhua and Yuqi got out of the room, Yuqi was giggling but Shuhua have a straight face.

The younger had her eyes on a certain girl, she unconsciously furrowed her eyebrows but she shrugged it off immediately.

"Are you okay?" Miyeon asks as soon as Shuhua sat on the chair. Nicha looked at the younger waiting for her response. "Yeah, I'm okay." Shuhua smiled a little bit.

But her mind was on Soojin, the older wasn't even giving her at least a glance. She pursed her lips contemplating.

As she was about to ask and approach the older one, the front door opened revealing Kino and Yannan who just got back.

Shuhua sighed.

Soojin was just sitting on the bed doing nothing but stare outside the window thinking.

Questions started to form inside her head.

'Why does it hurts?'

'Who is she?'

'Do I really feel something towards her?'

Her thoughts were cut off when the door opened, only to see the girl who's on her mind. She can see Shuhua's reflection by the window, didn't even bother to turn around to check on the younger one.

S H U H U A -

I just finished talking with Kino with what happened earlier and we agreed to not let me or the others who were with us at the river to go out for the mean time.

As I opened the door to our room, Soojin's back was facing me, my eyes darted on the window.

'She's awake.'

I walked my way towards her, sitting on the right side of the bed. I leaned my back on the headboard.

"Unnie." I called out to her but she didn't turned around and face me. Did I do something wrong? I started to question myself and rewind what happened but as much as I remember I didn't do something that could upset her.

"Soojin~ah." I called out again to her as I gently stroke her hair to get her attention to mine. I love how soft her hair is and I wouldn't get tired of doing this.

I just hope that after this and when she got back to her home, I hope the Seo's will finally tell her but I find it odd for her to not know about it.

When the agreement was made a hundred years ago yet she still didn't know.

What could be the reason of the Seo family?

I'm clueless, I've never really seen her face before I've just heard her name from my mother and my grandmother.

The stories that they would always tell me are all about Soojin, I didn't know who she was not until I found out that she was studying and practicing magic at my uncle's university.

It's not the main reason why I runaway.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard some little snores coming from the girl beside me. "She slept on me." I chuckled as I reach for the blanket and cover it over us.

"Then I should sleep too." I laid down.

When I left behind everything, all I could think of was to figure out myself first.

I couldn't bring myself to do such a big responsibility in such a young age. I wasn't ready to be a leader and even now.

I have so many fears.

I tend to keep things to myself.

I'll rather fix it on my own than drag others with me.

But with my two years in the university I've learned a lot of things but it is still not enough.

I stared at Soojin's back. 'Why are you ignoring me?' I ask myself.

The sleepiness started to come at me as I slowly close my eyes and let my body rest.

===

"So we'll stay here until the next attack?" Nicha asks.

"Yes, me and Shuhua already agreed to it and I'm pretty sure that they are already planning on their next attack. We've gathered some informations awhile ago and since the six of you are just going to stay indoors I want all of you to figure this out." Kino handed them some papers.

"The attackers always leave those signs and words every after the attack and it seems like they are not after the town but the people of it. We've talked to some people and there were children that's been missing for awhile now. We need to know where they are hiding the children." Kino continued.

"You can count on us." Soyeon exclaimed.

"By the way Hyewon and Samuel won't be home tonight as they are out to the town, they are staying there to observe what happens at night there." Yannan muttered as the four nodded their head.

"Is Soojin unnie okay?" Yuqi blurted out, the others look at Yuqi with questioning eyes.

"I mean she was silent after coming out of their room when she called us." Yuqi added, slumping her back on the couch. "I don't know she didn't spoke to us after she went down awhile ago." Miyeon shrugged her shoulders.

"Can the two of you stop?" Soyeon suddenly stood up, frustrated.

"Why?" Nicha innocently asks like she wasn't involved at all. "Stop sucking each other's faces in front of me." Soyeon muttered a little embarrassed of her own words.

Nicha chuckled before giving a peck on Miyeon.

Yuqi laughed out loud. "Do you want me to suck you too?" Soyeon glared at Yuqi.

"Who are you going to suck Song Yuqi?" all of them froze seeing Shuhua walking down the stairs. "A-h m-y f-inger?" Yuqi nervously answered.

"Oh you liar giraffe, just admit it. I'm done pretending not to hear the weird noises." Shuhua sat on the couch beside Yuqi.

"What?" Yuqi asks a little clueless. "Uh wasn't it Soyeon who you were sucking faces with the other night when I was inside Soojin unnie's room? I can definitely hear your annoying voice." Shuhua rolled her eyes.

"Wait so you admit that you were inside Soojin's room that time?" Shuhua nodded as it isn't a secret anymore.

"Oh Soojin~ah." Miyeon called out. Shuhua tilted her head.

"Can we talk?" Shuhua stood up as she can't take it anymore. She wants to know why the older was upset but Soojin ignored her by going up the stairs again.

"You said you wanna talk. Let's talk inside our room." Shuhua smiled at Soojin's response although it was a littlle bit cold.