Chapter 15 ; Bloody Tuesday

The six spent their night together figuring the actual location of where the attackers might have been keeping the missing children.

But they were confused with the results of their sleepless night.

The directions was pointing towards the river.

"I'll go and report to Kino, stay here and match everything." Nicha stood up leaving the the five inside the room.

Yuqi glanced at Shuhua worried.

"Are you gonna be fine?" Yuqi asks holding onto Shuhua's arm. "I will be so don't worry too much." Shuhua assured her friend.

"But why would it lead to the river. We didn't saw any hideout or suspicious thing there except for those guys." Yuqi said.

"When we got there I can feel some presence but I can locate where actually it was." Shuhua leaned her back on the side of the bed, with eyes closed she crossed her arms over her chest thinking deeply.

They were all focuses to the clock waiting the hands of it to hit two in the morning.

The door opened revealing Nicha, Shuhua opened her eyes waiting for what the older has to say to them.

"Kino and the others will be heading to the town as soon as the clock hits five and we'll proceed to the location at exactly two." Nicha took a sit beside Miyeon.

"Ready your things in thirty minutes, before two we will head down to have some final instructions from Kino before we go." Nicha added which earned some nods.

No one knows what will happen there.

They need to trust each other in order to succeed.

They have a lot life's that needs to be saved.

Shuhua was just calmly sitting waiting for the clock to hit two in the morning.

There is a lot going on and she have things to be settled.

"Hey your nose is bleeding." Shuhua snapped out of her thoughts hearing Soojin's soft voice. She carefully brought her hands up to her nose and it was indeed bleeding.

She quickly wiped it off causing for her coat to be stained by her blood.

"Are you okay?" Soojin asks seeing that Shuhua was kinda pale. "Yeah, I'm okay." Yuqi sighed as she turned to look at Shuhua.

"Stop thinking too much." Yuqi calmly said giving Shuhua a pat on her shoulder.

As soon as the clock hits two all of them stood up getting their things.

They were all gathered in the living room for thw final instructions. "I don't have final instructions for you all but I want all of you to come back alive." Kino said.

"We will." Soyeon seriously said.

"Meet us at the town after." Kino stood up as they all head out of the house.

Feeling the hot breath of the younger hitting her neck sent a fuzzy feeling inside her.

They stopped in their tracks a hundred meters away from the river to avoid getting caught.

Shuhua and Yuqi were above the tree trying to look around the place.

"It's all clear." Shuhya informed Miyeon who was below them.