ANNOUNCEMENT

What's up people of the earth?

So your a little bit liar fanfiction author published a new sooshu fanfic once again.

(I don't know what to do with my life anymore, my brain keeps on making story ideas but my hand isn't cooperating that much🤧)

Anyways I'm putting the CEO series on hold for I don't know how long until I get back my inspiration to write and continue it.

First chapter is already out so feel free to check it out my dear friends.

===

Seo Soojin a kind and smart girl that everyone knows around their department. She's very sociable when she's inside the university but when she's outside she's a shy girl who likes to stay inside her home.

Meanwhile Shuhua is always getting in trouble. She's a person who likes to play around and skips classes but also the smart one. She belong to a good circle of friends which is why people always wonder why she's always involved in trouble when in fact almost all of her friends are not like her.

Having opposite personalities yet sharing odd similarities, the two became friends and often spends time together but spending too much time together can maybe cause conflicts but why?

(https://www.wattpad.com/story/18?utm_medium=link&utm_source=android&utm_content=share_writing)

Link if you're also lazy just like me😀