Chapter 16 ; Bloody Tuesday Part 2

"It will take time for her to completely heal, we'll go look for them." Shuhua muttered sweats were already forming on her forehead feeling nervous.

As soon as they were assured that Nicha and Miyeon will at a high place the two immediately went to look for the two.

Roaming around there wasn't any trace that could lead to where the two can be right now.

Shuhua was busy looking over the southeast side when she heard Yuqu yelling her name. "SHUHUA."

The thought of her friend being in danger frightened her so as fast as she can she came to look at what's happening. She can clearly see that the girl was fine averting her gaze she noticed a big hole on the ground like it was dug deep.

"We haven't seen this when we came here, I think the shaking of the ground earlier made this." Yuqi crouched down touching the ground trying to study it.

Her heart started to race in a fast pace when her skin came in contact with the ground. The force was strong and she definitely sure that it was a familiar one. 'If what I'm thinking right now is true then we have to go look for Soojin and Soyeon immediately.' Yuqi thought.

Shuhua was waiting for Yuqi to say something. "Our enemy was just with us all along." Yuqi let out a chuckle confusing Shuhua. "What do you mean?" she was confused to what Yuqi was saying.

The wind suddenly became strong.

"I think this can be our passage down, the hole is kinda deep, let's see wherever this lead us." without thinking twice Yuqu jump into the it followed by Shuhua.

===

"Oh I see. They are here now." Soojin furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'll go and greet my guests for now I want you to be a very good girl." Soojin gritted her teeth, looking ahead she saw a glimpse of Soyeon who was also tied up struggling to get away.

"Guard them at all cost and block all the exit ways that we have." Soojin wat hed at how the man was giving instructions to the others who's faces were also covered.

The unknown man glance at Soojin omce again before heading to where his guests are.

"I can feel a presence getting near." Shuhua pulled Yuqi beside her preventing the girl from moving forward. "Don't say anything and follow my lead." Shuhua muttered silently.

They've been following the path, she can hear someone arriving. "I want you to close your eyes and don't say anything." Shuhua added as she held Yuqi's hand.

Vanishing into thin air.

"You can't outsmart me." the unknown man scoff as he continues to walk to where the two were but with furrowed eyebrows he looks around.

There isn't a place where the two could hide.

"Where are they?" he clenched his jaw walking back to check on what's happening.

===

Shuhua and Yuqi appeared into the hallway but it was dangerous. Pulling her friend with her, she took a turn and found a room.

"Look I want you to locate a possible way out while I look for them." Shuhua whispered, Yuqi nodded as she can't really oppose to it as much as she wants to save Soyeon with her own hands, she also can't risk to just charge in without thinking.

Her body isn't that strong like Shuhua and she will.have to help at the possible way that she could.

As soon as Shuhua went out, she started to study every corner of the room.