Chapter 10 ; The town

Asgon Town

All of them disguised themselves as to what Kino has planned. They can't use their magic for this whole mission.

"I want you all to not let your guards down."

Shuhua was busy looking down at the people, studying their movements. Soojin wasn't with her.

"I'm Samuel." Shuhua didn't spare any glance at the guy beside her. "I've heard a lot about you, you are pretty popular in our year." Shuhua glanced at the guy beside her. "Can you please shut up?" Shuhua was piercing through him.

Samuel shut his mouth as Shuhua remained on her position looking around.

But her eyes caught a glimpse of something she despise.

"Hey where are you going?" Samuel called out to Shuhua, "Just stay there." Shuhua yelled as she jump through the roofs.

"What do you think are you doing?" Soojin look up only to see a furious Shuhua.

"Don't meddle with my business." the man who was wearing a mask sternly said. Soojin was on the ground trapped by the man. "Well my fiance's business is my business." Shuhua firmly said as she helped Soojin to stand up.

"You okay?" Soojin noticed how quickly Shuhua's voice changed into a soft one.

"I'm okay." and since Shuhua can't use any magic she turned to look at the man but the man grabbed Soojin's right arm. 

Shuhua laugh loudly, "Do you really want to die?" Shuhua's deep voice scared Soojin for a moment. 

Shuhua was planning on how to brake the man's bones inside her head but she noticed the man was wearing a mask. "Who are you?" Shuhua asks instead as she stared at the man. "None of your business." before Shuhua can even retaliate the man was now out of their sight.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Miyeon unnie?" Shuhua was confused to why Soojin was alone, I lost sight of her when we entered the market side of the town. "Stay with me until the others gave us a signal, I know Miyeon unnie can handle herself." Soojin just nodded at her it was like their roles were changed.

She's supposed to be the protecting the younger ones considering that she's a year higher than them.

Samuel spotted the two.

"Shuhua I noticed something that I think could help, I saw a man by the top of the house on the fifth one on the right but I didn't get to see his face since he's a bit far from my place, he's face was covered with a mask and he was wearing a brown long coat with a infinity symbol on the left side of the coat." Samuel stated as Shuhua listened carefully to it.

"We'll report that to Kino oppa later for now let's get out of here and find the others." 

The market was crowded.

Shuhua didn't say anything as she held Soojin's hand and that action didn't go unnoticed to Samuel. "I can feel Yuqi's presence." Shuhua blurted out as she looks around trying to find the certain noisy girl.

Shuhua shook her head in disbelief when she saw Yuqi in front of a stall eating. "Yah." Shuhua yelled as she pulls Yuqi's arm. "Oh Shuhua~ya I have great news for you, let's discuss it later." Yuqi smiled.

They were all gathered at the dining hall for dinner. 

"So any reports?" Kino started as he sips on his glass.