Chapter 2 ; Unknown

"Which one do you think will win?" Yuqi asks as she watch closely.

"I don't care whoever wins besides we're going to win in the end." Yuqi rolled her eyes at Shuhua's response.

"I'll just go out, be back in a few." Shuhua stood up leaving the open field not looking back.

"Let's start the round."

Soojin was up against Nicha while Soyeon was up against Miyeon. "I may be a softy higher up but I'm up for this." Miyeon exclaimed as Nicha shook her head.

The round started and Yuqi was impressed by their endurace.

Continuous attacks but not even one of them have any scratch. "You two are good." Nicha commented standing up straight.

She placed her left feet backwards. Soojin couldn't keep her guard down at times like this. There are so many students rooting for them.

Nicha put her hands together with her eyes closed, her senses were wide.

Soojin couldn't just move carelessly and attack. She heard Soyeon scream, glancing at her friend. Soyeon was on the ground with Miyeon restraining her from getting up.

She was anxious but she won't give up.

Nicha slowly opened her eyes as she stares at Soojin blankly without any emotions in her eyes, she lifts her leg up spinning it.

She hit Soojin's vital points making the girl to kneel on the ground coughing out blood.

But Nicha didn't stopped at all, she grabbed Soojin by the neck lifting her up. Miyeon widened her eyes as she run towards Nicha to stop the girl from killing Soojin.

It was like Nicha was possessed by something.

Miyeon held onto Nicha's arm but to no avail she was thrown on the ground, she winced in pain feeling the pain on her back.

"Nicha Yontararak." The Principal firmly said but Nicha wouldn't budge. Soojin was slowly loosing her breath, trying to get out of the girl's grasp.

Before the higher wizards can interfere an unknown person walk in. They couldn't recognize who the person was.

"Loosen your grip now." Soojin heard a very deep voice behind her.

And just like that Nicha was brought back to reality. She immediately loosened her grip but she passed out.

"Do you think the physical examination will be postponed?"

"Who is that person?"

"I think it was just an accident."

Students were gossiping at the hallways. Yuqi walk through the noisy hallway with her hands inside her long coat.

"Where the hell is that girl?" ever since Shuhua left she never saw any trace of her friend. She was lost in her thoughts trying to figure out where Shuhua could be at this time.

She felt a strong force on her shoulder.

Someone bump on her, she was about to yell on whoever bump on her but as soon as she saw the person's face, she malfunctioned.

She can clearly see the bandage on the girl's arm and a patch on her head. "Are you okay?" Yuqi asks mindlessly.

Students watch the interaction between the two.

A Second year and a Third year student.

"I'm fine, sorry for bumping on you. I wasn't looking." Yuqi shook her head. "No I'm sorry." Yuqi said softly.

She felt a tap on her back.

"I just went to my room and now you're here flirting with someone." Yuqi closed her eyes tightly before pinching Shuhua's right arm real hard.

"YAH WHY DID YOU DO THAT?" Shuhua rubbed her arm to ease the pain. "Where have you been? I've been looking for you."

"None of your business." Shuhua glanced at the girl in front of Yuqi and there she noticed who the girl was. "You're Jeon Soyeon from Third year right?" Shuhua asks before offering her hand to the girl.

"I'm Yeh Shuhua."

Yuqi look at her friend in disbelief. 'How can she naturally tall to someone like that?' Yuqi put her attention towards Soyeon who was awkwardly staring at them. "Ah yeah, well nice to meet you but I gotta go." Soyeon accepted the hand shake before dashing away from the two.

Yuqi furrowed her eyebrows when she heard Shuhua laughing. "Did you scare her?" Shuhua accusingly said. "What?! No."

Miyeon was looking after Nicha. "What happened to you?" she asks the girl who was sleeping peacefully. She held onto the girl's hand.

Nicha passed out after what happened and so was Soojin.

The two were brought to their own rooms as university's doctor visited them.

Soojin wasn't in a serious condition at all and so was Nicha.

You can clearly see all of what's inside the university when you're up on the rooftop.

"I hope you'll get well soon." the person mumbled as the wind blows.

Watching the students practice at the field and some were at the other side for their class.

"I love you."

The person disappeared.

"Where's that girl again?" Yuqi set her eyes from left to righ and seeing no shadows of Shuhua she sighed. Shuhua runaway from her and now she doesn't know where the girl is.

"BOO."

Yuqi screamed while clenching her white blouse out of shock. "I swear I'll kill you." Yuqi threatened Shuhua but the younger just shrugged her shoulders.

"As if you can." Shuhua responded walking away.

"YAH where are you going?" Yuqi ran after her.

Soojin slowly opens her eyes only to be welcomed by her high wooden ceilings. The door suddenly opened revealing Soyeon with a bandaged arm and a patch on her head.

"Did we lose?" Soojin asks not even minding her condition right now.

"You're really me that right now?" Soyeon arch an eyebrow before pulling Soojin's chair placing it beside the girl's bed.

"You're lucky someone interfered before Nicha kills you for real." Then Soojin remembered the deep voice.

"Who interfered?" Asking that question was useless as Soyeon doesn't know who the person was.

Actually everyone in the university doesn't have any idea on who the hell that was even the higher ups and wizards doesn't know.

It'll be hard to know who the person is.

"I don't really know but the person was using fire magic, that was all that I witnessed." Soyeon said.

After Nicha passed out the unknown person went towards Nicha, placing a palm on the girl's back.

The person slowly lift Nicha's uniform up revealing the mark on the girls body it was like some sort of sign.

Placing a palm on the girl's back again she burned the sign making it vanish.

"She'll be alright after this." it was all that the person said before disappearing.

'Who are you?'