Chapter 30 ; Epilogue

Four years have passed and yet Soojin was still waiting for the day that she would get to see Shuhua.

She couldn't leave the palace as she was crowned as the new Queen not long ago.

Walking by the garden, from afar she can already see her most precious treasure.

It's been great since then, everything was fine and normal. She's happy.

"Mama." Soojin immediately smiled as she lowers herself to get into level with her daughter. "You two have been spending time together this days, you're not acknowledging mama anymore." Soojin jokingly said as she carried the girl in her arms.

"You were quite busy mama and I don't want to bother you." The girl muttered.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet the Queen." Soojin chuckled at how she was greeted by Soyeon. "Well I didn't knew you were into kids." Soojin teased.

"By the way Mr. Liam told us to give this to you, actually all of us received the same invitation though." Soyeon took out an envelope out of her coat handing it to Soojin.

"Invitation?" Soojin questioned, after their final quest two years ago, she finally went back home as she already graduated but after that her connection with Yeh Liam was kinda cut off.

So it was a surprise that she us receiving an invitation from Shuhua's uncle.

And speaking of Shuhua, maybe they aren't really destined to be together.

"I still have some lunch with Yuqi's parents, they came to visit so I'll be going now. I'll see you again you little princess." Soojin's daughter whined hearing Soyeon calling her little when in fact Soyeon was also little well maybe not that little.

The wind was blowing as Soojin gently strokes her daughter's hair, they were at the top of the mountain where her family would always go and eat together.

Her mother and father both moved to the countryside which she pushed them to.

They have served the people with great kindness and it's her turn now, though it wasn't that hard to gain the trust of people.

You could go through many intense emotions, or you could seemingly not react at all.

It was such a roller coaster.

Denial is a temporary response that carries you through the first wave of pain. Eventually, when you’re ready, the feelings and emotions you have denied will resurface, and your healing journey will continue.

Sometimes pain takes other forms.

Feeling intensely angry might surprise you or your loved ones, but it’s not uncommon. This anger serves a purpose.

It’s not rare to also feel anger toward the situation or person you lost. Rationally, you might understand the person isn’t to blame. Emotionally, however, you may resent them for causing you pain or for leaving you.

At some point, you might also feel guilty for being angry. This could make you angrier.

Try reminding yourself that underneath your anger is pain. And even if it might not feel like it, this anger is necessary for healing.