Chapter 3 ; Punishment?

"I'll be back." Soojin slowly stood up.

"It's almost curfew time, stay here." Soyeon stayed over inside her room to look over her.

"I'll just get some air. I promise to go back before curfew time." Soojin finally closed the door. Almost all of the lights were off already considering that it's also almost curfew time.

Walking through the forest she sat on the log, looking up the night sky. The wind was blowing as the trees sway around.

Soojin shivered feeling the cold air.

From a distance she can clearly see someone not far from her position. The light was pointed at her direction and without any hesitation she crouch down not wanting to be caught.

The light was eventually gone as she heaves out a sigh. "I should probably go back." she muttered to herself not until she felt a hand on her mouth.

She tried getting out of the person's grip when the flashlight was on their way again. "Be quiet, I won't harm you." The familiar deep voice.

Soojin attempted to look at the person's face but the unknown person looked away.

"Come on guards are probably going to check us here."

Soojij let herself be pulled by the person who she doesn't even know.

They ran up the stairs quietly as possible as guards are roaming around the dormitory by this time.

"You're a third year right?" Soojin glanced the person she's with. "Ah yeah." she answered as she looks around. "Go to your room, I'll look out for you."

She didn't get the chance to get to know the person.

The person's face was covered so it was really difficult for her to recognize him/her but she caught a glimpse of the person's eyes.

Opening her room she glanced back but the unknown person was nowhere to be found.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"Yah where have you been? You could've been caught." Soyeon welcomed Soojin with a question. The room was dark since lights are supposed to be off by 10.

The light from the moon that was penetrating through her huge windows were the only light.

"I'm here now and at least I wasn't caught. Come on I wanna sleep." Soojin pulled Soyeon to her bed.

"Why are you still awake?" Shuhua turned around.

"I can't sleep." She answered as she set her eyes to the moon. "Do you want we to sing a lullaby to you?" Shuhua scoff hearing it.

"I'm not five uncle." Shuhua laugh a little. "Well I'm certain that you are still."

"Why are you here?" She asks curious to why her uncle was here. "The guard are speculating that there are students outside the dormitory when it's already past curfew. Your lights are still turned on also."

Shuhua sighed.

"I'm still the Principal and even if I'm your uncle I won't let you off the hook. Rules are rules. Come to my office tomorrow morning."

"But I wasn't outside, I'm gonna be punished because my lights were still on?"

"Yes." Shuhua lowered her head.

Morning came and Shuhua was just getting ready. Grabbing her coat on her bed she slipped it on.

Walking through the third floor of the dormitory, students started to greet. She was quite popular but she doesn't like any attention that's why she and Yuqi refused to join the physical examination last year but this year they both decided to join for a change.

A girl suddenly run towards her with a shy smile.

It was cute but she wasn't her type.

"What can I help you?" asking politely as she can.

"This is for you." The girl pushed the box of chocolates towards her before running off away.

"Why can't I get chocolates in the morning?" Yuqi appeared with a pout. "Take this to our class, I have to visit the office." Yuqi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Okay." she exclaimed.

Opening the two huge wooden doors, she greeted their Principal.

"Here take this, I want you to stay on that class for this day." Shuhua frowned.

"Uncle I'm a second year student not a third year." Shuhua whined as she looks at the schedule that her uncle gave to her.

"Before I forget you need to assist one of the students there. She's a Time Mage, her name is Seo Soojin."

'Is this even a punishment?' she asks herself as she walked out of the office.

She needs to inform Yuqi first before going to the next building.

Time mages can manipulate space and time.

Along the way she saw some of the third year students were on their building.

From afar she saw Yuqi running, "Yuqi~ah." she called out. The girl was panting trying to catch her breath.

"Why are there third year students in our building?" she asks as she place the schedule on her coat's pocket. "I-m glad you're here, they are actually looking for you. A girl named Seo Soojin is inside our room sitting on your chair right now."

'Is she aware that I'm going yo assist her today?'

Soojin was silently sitting on Shuhua's chair, students were looking at her like they saw a ghost.

Soojin is one of the students that most people look up to.

She saw two girls coming inside the room, Soojin was mesmerized with the one who's hair was dark and long.

"I believe you're Seo Soojin?" Shuhua spoke up standing in front of Soojin.

The older had to look up as she was sitting.

"Ah yeah, you must be Shuhua?"

"Yeh Shuhua take this with you." Yuqi yelled all of a sudden.

Yuqi threw the box of chocolates towards Shuhua's direction. "Why would I take this, you literally eat almost all of it?" Shuhua threw the box back to the girl.

Gently grabbing Soojin's hand.

"Let's go." Shuhua smiled as they both disappeared.

Shuhua is a White Mage she got it from her mother.

She's from a high rank family back in her hometown. All of the people there knows about almost everything about her.

'I should enjoy this punishment then.'