Chapter 14 ; Cute

The two were just staring at each other for so long.

Shuhua cleared her throat, she was like going to walk on thin ice.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Shuhua let those words out of her mouth, eyes soft waiting for the older's response. "Why?" she repeated as Soojin wasn't giving her the answer to her question.

"I was just not in the mood." Soojin looks away to avoid Shuhua's gaze.

'Lie' Shuhua said to herself.

"Tell me what's wrong?" Soojin look at Shuhua with eyes full of question. "Nothing is wrong." Shuhua couldn't decipher what Soojin is feeling right now.

Soojin was taken aback when she felt a pair of soft lips against her own. She eventually closed her eyes as Shuhua pushed her down making her back hit the soft mattress.

Shuhua smiled between the kiss as she pulled away. Soojin came to reality, gasping in shock. Shuhua chuckled.

"I don't want you ignoring me." Shuhua muttered staring deeply into Soojin's brown orbs.

Soojin looked away.

"It was your fault." Soojin mumbled lowly but Shuhua heard it crystal clear. "Then tell me what it is." Shuhua softly said.

Soojin was trapped between Shuhua's arms.

"Are you and Yuq-" Shuhua laugh loudly knowing where the conversation would lead to. She's very aware since when her and Yuqi first entered the university people always mistook them as lovers when in reality they are not.

"No we are not." Shuhua seriously said.

They aren't even together yet they are acting like one.

They heard a knock from the door as Shuhua immediately got up, Soojin breathed out.

"I'm just checking on you two." Nicha said with a nervous laugh but she was actually looking outside the window where Yuqi was.

Soojin noticed it and so she turned her gaze on the window but no one was there.

"We are fine." Shuhua said assuring the Thai.

"Ah shit it's hot." Soojin turned at the window again and there she saw Yuqi struggling, Yuqi's clothes were on fire.

Shuhua opened the window. "That's what you get for spying on us." Shuhua snapped her fingers as the fire disappeared.

Yuqi sighed in relief.

"No go down before I set you on fire for real." Shuhua calmly said but for Yuqi it was the scariest thing that Shuhua said.

Shuhua chuckled at how fast Yuqi got down of the ladder.

'Did they saw us?' Soojin ask herself her face heated up in embarrassment.

Shuhua closed the window and turned to face Nicha again. "We're fine unnie, and please close the door for me."

As soon as the door was closed, Shuhua laid herself down on the bed resting herself.

Soojin glanced at Shuhua but the younger tilted her head as their gaze met each other. Soojin blushed as she turned around.

Shuhua was facing Soojin's back as the corner of her lips turned upward. 'Cute.' she thought.

"I think they are sleeping." Yuqi mumbled as put the empty glass down. "They just slept awhile ago and they are sleeping again?" Miyeon questioned as she took the empty glass from Yuqi.

Placing the empty glass on the door she leaned her ear to it to hear what's going on inside.

"I can't hear anything." Miyeon said as she stand straight.

"Stop spying on them." Soyeon said with a chuckle. "I agree to her." Nicha said crossing her arms together.

"And you might want to get rid of that flame above your head Yuqi." Soyeon mumbled trying not to laugh.

Yuqi furrowed her eyebrows as she carefully touch the top of her head but she can't feel anything.

"Nah I was just kidding but seriously stop spying on them." Soyeon added making Yuqi to pout her lips.

"Can you massage my shoulder?" Shuhua asks the older with pleading eyes.

"Why would I?" she asks back.

They were both sitting in front of each other as they listen to what the four was talking outside. "Please." Soojin closed her eyes tightly.

"Okay." she gave in as Shuhua happily turned around.

Yuqi walked down the stairs but she heard some weird sound coming from Soojin and Shuhua's room she quickly went back as she leans her ear to the door.

"Did you heard that?" Yuqi quietly asks as she continues to listen to it.

Miyeon leaned her ear to the door too. "Oh my gosh I heard Shuhua moaning." Soyeon and Nicha looked at each other.

Soyeon heard Shuhua and Soojin's conversation so she just stood their silent but Nicha was intrigued what it was actually about.

"Yes right there." Shuhua closed her eyes feeling how good Soojin was on massaging her shoulders.

Soojin was a blushing mess everytime Shuhua would moan.

She continued to massage Shuhua's shoulders until then.

Shuhua pointed her finger on the door as she swings her finger to the right making it open.

Yuqi and Miyeon fell on the wooden floor wincing in pain. Soyeon chuckled at them.

"I said stop spying on us." Shuhua was more than serious but she stifles a laugh seeing Yuqi so scared at her. "Do you want me to set you on fire for real?" Shuhua brought her right hand up ready to snap her fingers together.

But Soojin held her hand stopping her, she was just kidding she wasn't going to set her friend on fire in thw first place.

"We'll be out." Miyeon and Yuqi ran out of the room as Nicha apologized in behalf of them. Soyeon just look at Soojin giving her a meaningful look before closing the door and following the others.

===
Sorry short update