Chapter 18 ; Home

It's been a week since they came back to the university and the classes will be continued two weeks from now.

After they got Samuel with them, he was put under the town's military care. Shuhua haven't seen Soojin since then and she's wondering where the older could be.

"Why did you ask for my presence Mr. Yeh?" the principal smiled before motioning his hands to let the girl have a seat first.

"The classes will start two weeks from now, I've decided to let the others go back to heir homes first until then you can come back."

"You can go home by tomorrow Ms. Seo Soojin." Soojin smiled hearing the news from the principal. Finally she can go home and her questions can be finally answered.

"Can I go home today?" Yeh Liam was quite surprise by it.

After her talk with the principal she planned to go to Soyeon's room first. On her way there she met two second year students.

"Unnie it's been awhile." Yuqi greeted Soojin, she nudge Shuhua who was being silent. "Ah yeah." Soojin smile at them. Her eyes darted at the silent girl.

"I'll be going now." Soojin waved her hand as she leaves the two. She wasn't sure why all of a sudden Shuhua was being silent.

S H U H U A -

It's been a week now but I couldn't bring myself to talk to her. "Yah why didn't you greet her earlier?" I look at Yuqi who was sitting in front of me.

I've been thinking of so many things this past few days.

The classes will be continued two weeks from now and I know uncle would let us go back to our homes but I'm not going to do that.

But I know Soojin will.

And this might be the time for her to know about the agreement besides I don't want to lie to her anymore. If she doesn't want to do it then it's fine besides we didn't ask for this.

It's all up to her. Whatever her decision is I will respect it.

"By the way I'm going back to China two days from now." this was also one of the things that's been bothering me. Yuqi will be away and I don't know what to do. I've never been like this.

For the past two years whenever Yuqi would go back to China I wouldn't mind and just wait for to comeback but now.

"Stay safe then." I gave her a smile then I remembered Soyeon unnie. "Aren't you going going to bring Soyeon unnie with you?" I ask.

After what happened to Asgon town last week when we came back here Yuqi confessed to me. I didn't even notice that she and Soyeon have been together all this time.

Not until the time I heard her voice from the other wall. I was definitely sure it was her voice.

Looking outside I noticed a carriage at the front waiting.

'Who will be using that?' I ask as stared at it. I teared my eyes off from it as I focus my attention to cup of coffee on the table that was already cold.

"I didn't knew Soojin would go home today." hearing it I look outside again and saw her carrying some of her things while being assisted by the guards.

Everything that happened to us back at the town felt like it didn't happened at all. The feeling of warm sensation inside my body was gone.

The way her warm body was wrapped around my own, how she sleeps so peacefully beside me.

Is there even an us between the two of us?

I stood up clenching my fist.

===

Soojin smiles at the guard before entering the carriege. As the door was about to close a hand stopped it.

"Ms. Yeh Shuhua what are you doing here?" hearing the name of the person Soojin opened the door and saw Shuhua panting.

But before Soojin can even say something. Shuhua pulled her by the nape and felt the younger's lips being pressed onto her own.

The guards were shocked at what they are witnessing right now.

By the time Shuhua pulled away, Soojin lowered her head. She was pushing away her feelings since they came back to the university.

And once she's back she'll arrange her thoughts and decided on what to do for her growing feelings for the younger.

But it seems like Shuhua was certain for what she's feeling for the older.

"I haven't said my good bye to you." Shuhua started as she lifts Soojin's chin so she can stare at those brown orbs.

"But I don't want to say goodbye and what I want to say is I hope that you'll have a safe trip and happy small vacation at a short period of time with your family. I'll be waiting for your return my love." after that Shuhua shut the door as she signalled the horseman to go on their way.

Shuhua watch as the carriage went on it way.

Those words keeps on playing inside Soojin's head.

'I'll be waiting for your return my love.'

It just confirmed Shuhua's feelings for her but she doesn't know if she can return the same to the younger as she was still confused to who the younger was and why the younger was connected to her.

"Wait for me then, I'll be back and tell you my answer." Soojin mumbled to herself as she smiles.

As soon as Shuhua opened the door of her room she was welcomed by guests.

"Didn't know you could be like that?" Yuqi crossed her arms over her chest.

"I pity those guards for seeing that scene." Shuhua rolled her eyes hearing her uncle's statement.

"That was romantic but quite scandalous." Nicha added.

Shuhua shook her head in disbelief as she stood near her window. She'll wait for Soojin to come back.

Until then she hopes that Soojin can accept her besides this agreement wouldn't push through unless the other party cancels it but Shuhua highly doubt that the Seo's would cancel it knowing that the Seo's were a great friend of their family.