Chapter 25 : Part 1

You look so perfect standing there
In my American Apparel underwear
And I know now, that I'm so down

Crystal's POV

I was confused. Staring at Adrienne in utter confusion after what he said suddenly barging into my room, now leaning against the door frame, arms crossed.

"What?" I asked, making his eyes roll.

"Are you deaf now? I said you to get ready cause I'm taking you as my date to a 'get together' with some business people, like some gala thing and it's in about 2 hours, so hurry up and dress well. There's gonna be paparazzi and very high class people."

My jaw dropped so low that it was asking me to pick it up.

"And when did you found out about this 'get together' ?"

"About two or three days ago" he shrugged like it wasn't a big deal to inform me the moment he found out about it.

I let my angry take control, "And you're saying this to me NOW? Why didn't you say it to me when you found out? What will I wear? You said there will be important people attending, the fuck I'm gonna wear?" I raised my voice after evert sentence.

He just rolled his eyes and left the room without shutting the door.
I groaned, almost screamed in anger and frustration.

I stood up, walking towards the closet to check if I have something wearable for the party, but before I could open the closet door Adrienne walked in with a bunch of stuff.

"What's that?" I asked.

He placed those bags on the bed and sat down, turning towards me he smiled, "These are everything you need for the night babygirl. The gown, the heels, the jewelleries and all that girl stuff."

I was speechless so he continued, "I planned it all sweet cheeks, I just wanted you to be all worried and tensed, which is fun to watch." He smirked.

"Off course, that's what you do." I mumbled.

He laughed letting me know he heard me. He stood up and started making his way out of the room, "Start getting ready doll face, it'll take time for you" and with that he was out.

Jeez how many names he have for me?

I made my way toward the door and locked it, just in case. I sighed and went to take a shower.

After my wonderful shower I put on the robe and went to get the gown he bought me. Taking the huge box I sat down, opening the lid I froze.

Picking up the gown my jaw dropped, again. It was gorgeous! A bit revealing but oh boy.

I'm in love.

It was a black gown, tight top with flowy bottom. The skirt material was like mesh, lots of mesh but it's not that see through. It have a slit on the side that goes a bit higher than my thighs.
The top was silk, halter neck and lacey full sleeves.

All this different materials in one gown. I couldn't wait to put it on so I hurriedly but carefully started to get it on me.
It fits so perfectly I could cry. Hugs all the right places so delicately.

After getting it on I saw myself in the mirror and my eyes almost came out of my sockets, I didn't even did my makeup and hair and I looked amazing.
After checking myself out I started working on my make up and hair.

I decided to keep my hair in a messy bun with some locks coming out here and there. After that I did some smokey eyes and the famous cat eyes eyeliner and damn he even bought me fake lashes. I've never been the fake lashes type a girl but I wanted to try it so I think today is the day. After multiple fails I finally got the lashes to stay in place, which took me almost 10 years.

Then I continued my make up journey, I applied foundation, concealer, no blush this time, some nude lipstick and finished it off with some golden highlighter on my cheekbones, eyelids, nose and upper lips.

All this is making me feel like I'm going to Oscars

I picked out the golden hoops and golden bracelet I found in the jewelry bag Adrienne got me. Then I put on the beige-y gold pumps and grabbed my golden purse, which have golden chains, and stood up straighter.

Finally I look in the mirror to see the final results and I almost tripped on nothing.

I looked HAWT!

Before I start to drool I grabbed my phone to click some pictures and I checked the time to see I got almost half an hour left, so I thought to wait downstairs in the living room.
Applying some perfume I headed down, reaching there I sat on the couch and played some music.

After a couple of minutes I heard Adrienne call my name, he's thinking I'm still in my room. I paused the song, stood up and yelled for him to come downstairs. I heard him walking down the stairs as I put my phone inside my purse, "Damn" I heard him mumble, I looked up and almost drooled.

He was standing a couple of steps away from me with his mouth slightly ajar.

He was wearing a black silk button up with a blazer which sparkles in some places like glitters, black snake skin belt, black trousers and black Chelsea shoes. He was even wearing black eye rings, with silver Rolex as always.
Hair gelled back. Also I noticed the silver wings brooch on his blazer.

We were just looking at each other without uttering a single sound.

"Let's get going?" I broke the silence.

He just nodded and started walking towards the door making me follow him.

I wish it was Alex but I know for a fact it wasn't him, it was still Adrienne.

Before stepping out the door Adrienne turned around, "You look amazing." I raised an eyebrow and nodded slightly but before I could say thank you he interrupted me, "And sexy doll face" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes, sure he wouldn't just say that, have to give remarks like always.

I just glared at him and walked out.

I just hoped I survive tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------

IM BACK EVERYONE!

HOW YOU DOING!?

"Everyone ignores*

I know it's been hell lot of a long time but .... Yeah I don't wanna give any excuse, I never did.

So I apologise for being this late!

Anyways, we'll almost hit 200 views! Yay! I know this isn't alot for many of you but it means the world to me! Even 1 view made my heart race!

Thank you everyone who read this book, I'm very grateful and blessed!

I love y'all
Enjoyyyyy ❤️