Chapter 25 : Part 2

What do you want from me?
Why don't you run from me?
What are you wondering?
What do you know?
Why aren't you scared of me?

Adrienne's POV

Damn she looks gorgeous as fuck. Gorgeous, hot, sexy, pretty and what not! Not gonna lie I'm turned on, oh how much I wanna rip that gown off of her and claim her but off course I ain't gonna do that. I could but I won't.

Previously I didn't forced her cause Alex was already in her, I just appeared in the wrong time....or right, we don't know. And yes, I should've stopped but oh Lord she felt good. And who said I'm the saint here?
I'm just being kind at the moment, appreciate it.

I can see that she's anxious as she keep tapping her fingers on ger lap, moving her legs up and down continuously and won't stop fidgeting. Pathetic but I mean she's Crystal for crying out loud.
I don't know why though. It's just a party, it's not a big deal.

I can't understand 3 things,

Feelings

Babies and

Females.

They're difficult.

Groaning internally I glanced at her for second cause I was driving, "Would you stop that?"

She jumped a bit showing me she was so lost in her thoughts.

"Stop what?" She asked looking at me, still tapping her fingers.

I rolled my eyes and removed one of my hand from the steering wheel and placed it on top of her hand, stopping her from tapping any further.

She looked down at our hands for a second then snatched her hand from mine, making me frown and more irritable. She crossed her arms and looked out the window, seeing the world go by.

"You could've just told me that instead of touching me" she snapped, still looking out.

I smirked as I thought the perfect reply just to annoy her more.

"Aww sweet cheeks why in the world I would miss the opportunity to touch you huh? In any way possible?"

She turned and just glared at me.

"Oh no I'm scared! I'm gonna die! She's hurting me with her glare! Goodbye world!" I expressed dramatically, keeping my eyes on the road, giving alot of expressions.

She just groaned and I laughed.

Tonight's gonna be fun.
........................................................................

Parking the car I looked at her, and that exact moment she looked at me. Our eyes met and something stirred in me. Ignoring it I smirked, "Ready for the show babe?"

She rolled her eyes and went to open the door but I stopped her.

"What!?" She asked, frustrated.