Chapter 23

"You all in your feelings baby
All into me
I'm one in a billion baby
Don't you agree?
Obviously, you know I'm aware of that
I'm breaking hearts like a heartache
Got him right where the carats at
Wrapped 'round my finger like a ring, ring, ring"

Crystal's POV

Waking up the next morning, still feeling disgusted, I went to take a shower. I scrubbed my body so rough it was red. I couldn't help but cry.

How could he!? He should've stopped! But no he kept going making me think he was Alex.

How can I be so stupid!

The way he smirked after he finished, I shut my eyes tightly, didn't want to think about it anymore. What's done is done. I can't go back in time and change it.

I washed my face, dried myself, picked out an outfit and went downstairs for breakfast. I really didn't want to face Adrienne but here's my luck. Sigh

He's sitting down on the chair, sipping on God knows what, starring at me as if he was waiting for me to arrive.

I ignored him and went towards the fridge to get some eggs.

I can feel his burning gaze on me, following every step I'm taking.

Opening the fridge I noticed there were no eggs but I'm pretty sure there were still 3 cartons left.

"Where are the eggs?" I asked him sternly.

He smiled. He fucking smiled

Oh how I wanna punch that stupid smile off his face.

"I ate them" he said. I frowned.

"There were 3 cartons left, you are them all? All 24 eggs?" He shrugged and stood up, placed his mug on the table, putting his hands on the pockets of his sweatshirt.

"What happened was....I was feeling motivational, by YouTube chefs. So I 'tried' to recreate them but obviously it didn't work and before you think that ' but Alex knows how to cook' , I'm not him, in conclusion I can't cook, and well....I could only make omelette with cheese. Everything went down the drain" he said pointing at the basin drain as he shrugged.

I just stared at him in disbelief. For some reason I thought he was lying. Then he started laughing out if no where.

I was confused now. He placed his hand on his stomach as he bent forward cause he was laughing too much.

"What!?" I snapped.

He finally stopped laughing, not totally, but still. He let out a huge breath, almost like a groan.

"I really wanted to say 'take a picture it'll last long' but the look on your face was just too funny" and with that he started laughing again.

I didn't said a word.

"And you really think I would cook? Jeez what or who do you think I am? A waiter? Chef? Slave? Oh hell nah. This looks and fine body don't do and be those stuffs. I threw away those eggs just for fun, knowing you love to eat eggs in the mornings. Damn it was fun" he wiped his fake tears and stared at me with the stupid smirk.