Chapter 14

"If I got locked away

And we lost it all today
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?
If I showed you my flaws
If I couldn't be strong
Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?"

Crystal's POV

I was at home, in my room reading a book. It was almost 7 pm and I couldn't focus on anything but that night. Dinner with Alex and his family.

It's been a week since then. His family were the sweetest. After that night Rita and Chase teased me continuously, I saw that coming.

But, I don't know why Alex has been acting differently. I mean, he texts me once for the entire day. Or just "good morning" or "good night" without any emojis.

He hadn't called or visited either.
I heard my heart crack a bit.

Did I do something? Did his parents found any defaults in me? Did Alex changed his mind? Did he found someone else?

Million other questions ran through my head, then my phone went off. Someone's calling. I was so frustrated with these questions I didn't even checked who's calling.

I sighed as I accepted the call.

"Hello?!" U basically snapped at the person.

"Crystal." Said someone in the most softest voice.
My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

"Alex?" I whispered. I cleared my throat, "Are you okay?"

"Yes...a little, can you be ready in an hour? I'll pick you up?" He asked.

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion.

"It's a date" my heart stopped.

"A date?"

"Yes a date. Just the two of us." I smiled

"Okay" I heard him sigh in relief.

"See you soon Crystal" he whispered.

"See you soon Alex" I hung up.  Squealed and started getting ready.

As it was a bit chilly outside I decided on wearing a beige turtle neck sweater, red jeans, black knee length boots and a black long coat. I wore the golden star pendant. I kept my hair in a high pony tail and only added a little bit if mascara, blush and a light pink lipgloss.
Not too dressed nor too underdressed.

The bell rang. 'he is here' I thought.
I sprayed some perfume, garbbed a small purse and went downstairs.
As I reached the bottom steps, I saw him, talking to my parents, looking as handsome as always.

And this was the first time I'm seeing him in casual clothes.
He was wearing a white tee with a dark blue jacket and black jeans.

I stepped towards them, he turned towards me and gave me a small smile. I smiled back and stared at him, almost forgetting about my parents.

"You didn't informed that you have a date sweety" my mom said.

"It was a last minute plan mom, with our busy schedule we didn't really get time to go on dates" I lied without looking at Alex.

"Aww poor kids, well shoo go get going and enjoy" my dad said, literally kicking us out.

As the door shut behind us there was silence. Yes, the awkward one. Thankfully he started speaking, "I apologise for how I've been these days, it's been alot, thats why I'm here to make it up to you. I hope you forgive me Crystal" he said , looking anywhere but me.

"I'm hungry, let's go?" I asked as he looked at me, finally and nodded Smiling.

"You look beautiful by the way", I swear I saw him blush. I let out a small laugh. "Thank you".

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Alex's POV

She laughed out loud as I said another joke, which made me laugh too. We came to my penthouse as we finished our food in a small diner.

We planned on watching some movies here but instead of doing that we sat I'm the garden, listening music as we joked and star gazed.

The sky was full of stars and it was magical. And Crystal being here with me was a cherry on top.

"That was horrible" she giggled.

"Heyyyyy!! It wasn't " I whined like a spoiled brat.

"Oh it was", then suddenly the music changed into a slow romantic song. We both went quite.

She looked up at the stars as I was finding it hard to resist myself from kissing her. Cause once I do, I won't be able to stop. I'll fall more and more.

She turned towards me and stared right into my eyes, then she looked at my lips and looked back up at my eyes again and had the audacity to smile.

Oh fuck it. I thought as I leaned towards her, and smashed my lips onto hers.

Soft. Her lips was soft and warm. She kissed back right away. I felt one of her hands go upto my hair and tug the roots and I groaned. Them another hand was placed on my chest.
I pulled her into my lap and continue our make out session.
My hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her even more closer. In that moment nothing else mattered to me. To us.

I suddenly pulled away making her frown.

"What's wrong?" She whispered as she was breathing heavily.

What was I thinking! If I go any further I'll hurt her, bad. He's back, I can't do this .

"Alex?" I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at her.

"Are you okay? Did...did I do something?" She mumbled, looking away.

"No no no baby no, you didn't do anything wrong. Look at me Crystal", she looked at me, I held her face with both of my hands and sighed.

"I'm scared Crystal. I'm scared that....if I go on with this, with us, I'll hurt you.or worse, what if you leave me? When you'll know what's wrong with me? I can't stand that" I said looking away as I felt my vision getting blurred.

This time she held my face and made me look at her.

"I'm right here. With you. Everyone has flaws Alex what matters is that who's gonna accept them. And I'm not gonna leave you. And I know that you won't hurt me intentionally." She whispered and kissed me softly.

I slowly kissed her back and like that, I fell deeper for her.

"Upstairs?" She asked pulling away.

I nodded and stood up , taking her with me. She squealed and giggled.

Tonight I'm gonna show how I felt towards her.

Love.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Locked Away by R. City

Long chapter ayy
And don't forget to vote and comment
Well enjoyyyyy ❤️