Alex Richards

Chapter 1

"I'm not a supermodel from a magazine
I'm okay with not being perfect
'Cause that's perfect to me"

Alex Richards, a 26 years old gentleman, who runs a successful company. He's rich and kind, a momma's boy and a Daddy's champ. He's loved by everyone. No rivals, no bad reputation and no criminal records. But he steals alot. He stole everyone's hearts, especially from the women population, with those bright green eyes that lights up the most darkest places on Earth, a beautiful warm smile that can melt anyone's ice cold heart, a perfect sharp nose that everyone wishes they had, jet black slicked back hair that looks so soft, you can't help but to resist the urge to run your fingers through them, an athlete body shaped, 6'3 tall man.

If you see him for the first time, he would look like he will destroy the whole world if someone gave him cold coffee when he asked for a hot one . But he actually is like a small fragile yet smart puppy who loves some good cuddles after a long tiring day. 

And lastly, but not the least, his voice. If you hear his voice, that's gonna be your favorite song. His voice is like music, a song you wanna play it on repeat. Raspy yet smooth, Deep yet soft. His voice will be stuck in your head for a long time.

Perfect right? No.
Everyone has a dark side or a dark past, what's his.
We'll get to that soon.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Perfect To Me By Anne Marie

Note:- This is my first time writing a story and publishing it, there'll be grammatical mistakes, spelling mistakes and what not, so forgive me for that in advance.

Do not steal my story

Do not copy my story

I hope you all enjoy this journey ❤️