Chapter 20

"You just crossed the line
You've run out of time
I'm so sorry, now you know
Sorry I'm the one that told you so
Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry, sorry
Sike"

Crystal's POV

I moved half of my things to the guest room after what happened. I was sitting in the bed, scrolling through my phone, yes he left it in the kitchen, I was looking up about PTSD for some more information and how people heal their emotional wounds.

Got nothing cause I couldn't focus, my mind was stuck in that moment when he said me to watch out. Chills ran through my body.

'What he's gonna do?' 'is he really gonna hurt me bad?' 'what are his motives?'

*Knock knock*

Alright I'm dying tonight. 

I slowly made my way towards the door and opened it. There he was leaning against the wall, smirking.

Oh how I wished I could slap that smirk off his face.

"Hey sexy, sup?" The fuck? Sup?

I raised an eyebrow, "that's it? Sup? After you technically said you're gonna hurt me?"

He made an thinking face and sighed, his face looks relaxed somehow, which was weird, his face always had a frown or a scowl.

He sighed again and looked at me, "You're right. I shouldn't have done that. Said that. It wasn't appropriate. I'm sorry. I'm really am."

I blinked, I was shocked. He apologized? Adrienne apologized? Wait what?

Then his smirk returned and he started to laugh. I'm confused now. He stopped laughing and looked straight into my eyes, came closer, grabbed my waist and pulled me close towards him as I gasped.

His mouth was right near my ear and he whispered,

"Sike"

Yeah I was right, he would never apologise.

"You're right. Sup? I mean really? Huh! I mean just admit it you want me. To give you satisfaction. Just ask doll. And I'll give you the bestest and hottest time of you life. Say it sugar."

He continued to whisper, his grip was so tight I could barely do anything. I tried to push him away but he was way stronger off course.

"Stop it Adrienne, I don't want anything from you. Let me go, now!" I had tears running down my face at that moment.

He just laughed and held me tighter, now his face was on my neck.

"Demanding me now? Funny. Keep it up, as if I'm gonna obey." He stated.

"Let go Adrienne!"

"Or what? Call the cops? Hit me?" His hands were digging my gut, it was hurting so bad.

"It's hurting, let go" I sobbed.

"Hmmm so that's the only reason you want me to let go? If I would've held you gently, you wouldn't say me to let go? Awww that's cute"

"I swear it's hurting bad and no, just leave me alone, let me go Adrienne"

"Beg"

I froze.

"What?" I said it in a soft cracky voice cause I was crying.

"You heard me hot stuff. Beg me to let go off you, and I'll leave" he said , holding me even tighter, crushing me softly.

I swear my organs are squished, almost breaking my spine and ribs. I know I'll let myself down but if I don't I'll let Alex down. I've to fight for him and help him get rid of Adrienne.

"Please, please let me go Adrienne, I beg you" I choked out.

I sighed in relief as I felt him loosen his grip.

He stood up straight, not touching me anymore and smirked. 

"Aww hot stuff, you wouldn't have to beg, eventually I would've to let go off you. I can't just keep holding you in my arms forever now can I? You gave in so easily. Sad."

I just stared at him and went back to my room without a word and closed the door softly, locking it.

"You didn't have to lock the door, it's no fun."

I can literally see him pouting

"Well, I just came here to annoy you and I did an amazing job.............for today. See you tomorrow"

I heard him walking away.

"Oh and don't think this was the 'you will pay' punishment. That's gonna be better than this. Buh-bye" He yelled before completely leaving.

I cried myself to sleep thinking of Alex.

Oh how much I miss him.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Copycat By Billie Eillish

Y'all remember Blake? What are your thoughts about him?

Don't forget to vote comment share and follow for moreeee

Enjoyyyyy ❤️