Chapter 26

And you filled me up with hate
Into the silence you sent me
Into the fire consumed
You thought I'd forget
But it's always in my head

Adrienne's POV

Sipping on a cup of coffee I waited for Crystal to come downstairs for breakfast. It's almost noon and she didn't bother to show up.

No, I don't care if she'll eat or not. I'm just annoyed about the thought of her hurting herself. That if she kills herself then I have to clean up her body and shit.

It's not like Andrew assaulted her or something.

And I want to be the one to kill her.

But why did I felt guilty after thinking about that?

Whatever , she'll die by my hands.

Getting up from the chair I started to make my way towards her room but stopped cause she was stepping down the last steps.

"Finally!" I groaned. "I thought you died and I wasn't really in the mood to clean up your mess." I turned my back towards her and sat down the chair I previously was sitting on.

"God how full of heart you are, I'm flattered" she gave a bright fake smile then rolled her eyes.

"Aw atlast you're flattered, I had to try so hard." I smirked.

All she did was glare at me. What is she even glaring at? Me? It's not even a glare. Jokes on her glare.

She went towards the fridge and took out 2 eggs, cheese and bacons.

Boring.

While she was cooking, her back facing me and me being me I stared at her ass.

Oh how much I wanna smack those buns.

She turned to her left to do who knows what, the sunlight was shining on her face through the window, and how her skin is glowing is making her look so beautiful.

....

Wait...WHAT?! I meant hot! What's wrong with me! Sheesh!

"You're quite" she remarked.

Yeah and it's cause of you. Obviously I didn't said it out loud, she'll take it in a different way.

"You miss my voice too? Damn this time I'm flattered." I smirked wider.

I know I smirk alot, just deal with it. My smirk is sexy.

"No I don't miss your voice, it's peaceful when you don't open your mouth. I'm just surprised that you're not making any stupid remarks like I'm some type of object you own. And no, before you say, I do not miss your remarks."

Okay but why did that hurt?

I frowned, "I-, forget it." Not wanting to start any argument I got up and made my way out of there, but off course she had to stop me.

"What? No comments? So does it mean I won this fight?" She took a bite of the bacon as she stared at me.

Fight? What? That wasn't a fight? But for her it was so, she won? Against me? Oh sweetheart

I chuckled, "If you want to argue then tell me, I'll proceed. But remember one thing, you will never win against me sweet cheeks. Never." I said sternly.

She swallowed whatever was in her mouth, wiped her fingers and made her way towards me.

Deja Vu? Yes. But this time she stopped a couple of steps away from me.

"If I do win someday against you, what you're gonna do about it?" She looked right into my eyes as she said that.

"You won't." I said back, keeping the war that was on with our eyes.

"If. I. Do. ?" 

Okay girl, I'm getting heated now.

"You can't" I replied with confidence.

"You sound so confident which is good, but don't you think you're a bit too over confident? Which is not good. One day you're gonna loose Adrienne- "

Stop Crystal.

I could feel my glare becoming stronger by the minute. My anger is on the edge, waiting for my command for it to lash out.

"And when you fall from the throne you created in your head, I'm gonna laugh at your face. Oh just you wait, you'll be long fucking gone you son of a bitch!"

That's it

My hand instantly grabbed her throat and pushed her back against the table so hard she yelled in pain, she fell back on top of it, laying on her back, me hovering over her,

"You're never gonna disrespect me like that again you stupid little bitch. You think you'll say whatever you want and get away with it? Huh? You thought wrong. So fucking wrong!" I yelled on top of my voice at her face.

She was coughing, trying to breathe from her mouth, tears falling down her face. I could end her right in this moment but I'm liking this alot. I'm gonna torture her some more,

"Look at you now. All vulnerable. And look at me, so much stronger than you. Where did all that confidence go? Down your throat? Got stuck?" , I muttered tightening my grip around her and to see her face turning purple and red made me feel sane.

"Do not cross the line again. Take this as a warning, next time I won't hesitate to stop myself. You should thank me for saving you from that fucker but no, you go all fighter mode. Ungrateful bitch."  Not wanting to face her at all I stormed out without looking back, also I've to start on the plan soon.

It was too much for today.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Song:- Monster by STARSET

Note:- Do not make Adrienne angry. Lol

Enjoyyyyy ❤️