Chapter 3

"

hallelujah, oh, I'm down on the beach
Ha-ah-ah-ah, meet me there"

Alex's P.O.V

7:15 a.m.

Walking towards the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush,brushed my teeth, took a 20 minutes shower and started to get ready.

Feeling excited I decided to wear the beautiful suit set that my mom gave me for my birthday last year. It was royal blue coloured blazer and same coloured trousers with a white button up shirt. I loved this suit. Then I put the chain that had my initials on it then the silver Rolex watch in my wrist and applied some perfume. I styled my hair like always, with gel and brushed it all the way to the back. Feeling giddy I made my way downstairs to the dining room.

            Why am I excited? It's my mom's birthday! She's turning 20, just kidding. She's actually turning 51, but she looks way younger than that. Anyways, I planned a surprise party, I mean she knows there's a party organized for her but she doesn't knows the surprise yet.

My dad's gonna pick up the cake he ordered from a bakery near the company. Whenever he goes for a run or just drive around when he's bored, he always brings some cupcakes from there and believe me when I say this, they are DELICIOUS! So we decided to get a cake from there.

Entering the dining room, I greeted everyone, "good morning people" , they all greeted back. I went up to my mom and hugged her, "happy birthday momma", "Thank you love" she smiled widely. "Well you look good hun", she said when she noticed the suit I was wearing. I chuckled "we've to see who gave it to me"
She laughed as we took our seats. Dad was making breakfast by the way, I jumped when I noticed my childhood best friend, Blake sitting in front of me, across the table, with one of his eyebrows raised, "I thought you'd never notice my presence Lex" he said as he wiped his fake tears. "Stop being dramatic Blakey, I'm just excited for today" I said turning towards my mom, Smiling.
"You're never this excited for my birthdays" he pouted like a child, I sighed, "you ain't the one who gave birth to me, now are you?" .
He cringed and looked at my dad, then me, then looked at my mom and again at me, "ew" he gagged.
"Heyyyyy!!!! I'm not that bad! Right honey?" my dad exclaimed looking at Blake and then winked at my mom and she freaking giggled like a teen.

Me and Blake got up cringing, "EWWWWW Mom! Dad! Seriously?" And hurried out. "what about breakfast?" Mom yelled, "we'll buy something on our way" Blake yelled back.
"Love you Mom and Dad and don't be late" I yelled getting in the car and faintly hearing 'love you too' and started the car in silence. "Are they really loud or what?" Blake asked and I groaned.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Sunset Lover By Petit Biscuit

Here ya go! ♥️