Chapter 21

"Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you"

Blake's POV

I was whistling the tune of the song 'kill em with kindness' by THE Selena Gomez as I cleaned the shelves of the bakery.

Yes, I come here whenever I get some free time from work, to help them as Crystal isn't here at the moment, and in return they give me a box of cupcakes. It's a win win. Duh.

"Yo Blake!" Chase yelled getting my attention.

"Yo what's up" I walked towards him.

"As Rita didn't showed up and I'm doing her work too, you're working too off course, but I've to go out for a couple of hours" I was confused a bit.

"Okayyyy" I trailed on

"Actually Matthew wants to meet up for lunch, so do you mind being here till I return?" Ahhhh hahaha

"Dude off course, go ahead and enjoy" he sighed in relief

"Thanks man, I'll give you 2 extra cupcakes for doing this" my smile widened.

"Make it 3"

"Deal" and with that he left.

It's been almost an hour and I cleaned the shelves, table and the cash counter. I was sitting on a chair, going through my phone when I heard someone come in.

Chase is back already? I thought to myself but as I looked up to see who it was I froze. Literally froze.

I had the shockest moment this year. I stood up and stared at the person with my mouth wide open.

Standing in front of me was Rita, who was just as shocked as I was.

I think she didn't thought I would be here.

But the shocking thing wasn't that she's here, it was her stomach. She has a bump.

A baby bump.

And now instead of staring at her I was staring at the baby bump.

"What..what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Don't you remember I help here sometimes....cause Alex and Crystal went on a vacay?"

She sighed, "it slipped my mind, I called Chase's boyfriend, Matthew, and asked him to take Chase on a date so I can come here and do some work while he's gone!" She groaned.

"Rita, please sit down, don't worry I won't say it to anyone if that's what you want. Don't stress, it's not good for the baby"

She quietly walked over to where I was sitting and sat down. I went and sat across her.

"Wanna talk about it? If you want?" I gulped, "you don't have to be scared or embarrassed Rita"