Chapter 6

"Hey, feeling good, like I should
Went and took a walk around the neighborhood
Feeling blessed, never stressed
Got that sunshine on my Sunday best"

Crystal's P.O.V

I stared as he drove off. I smiled. "He's a snack" Rita suddenly appeared beside me, almost giving me a heart attack. Chase was beside her.
"Gosh Rita don't do that! I almost died!" I said while holding my hands upto my chest and exhaled.

"Oh stop being dramatic" Chase laughed. "He's right sweety, and tell me who that was that made you go all blushy" Rita smirked.
"I'm not blushing!" I almost yelled.... blushing.
"That's cute" Chase said. "Okay enough! Both of you! Chase go where you were, there's a customer at the table, and You! Go bake some cupcakes and don't put salt this time! I told you to lable them!" I ordered them.

"On it boss" Chase saluted while laughing and walked away. I turned towards Rita who was glaring at me as she crossed her arms and pouted. "It wasn't my fault I accidentally put salt instead of sugar!" , "You could've tasted the batter".
She shrugged "It wouldve been the same" . I sighed.

"What's wrong? You're having this mood swings every now and then" I asked softly. Her face dropped and she looked like she was about to cry but was holding it back.
"It's nothing Crystal. I'm going to bake some cupcakes now. And you, my dear, daydream about, oh what was his name?...what was it?...ahh Alex" she winked as I blushed and walked away.

I looked out the huge window, it was still raining as I thought about him and how my name rolled out his mouth. I smiled. Again.

Alex. I whispered.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Sunday Best By Surfaces

Short one
Enjoy ♥️