Chapter 19

"I'm the bad guy, duh
I'm only good at being bad"

Crystal's POV

It's been more than 3 hours since that incident happened. He's still in his room locked up. I've been in the guest room all along, bored and stressed. My phone is also in the room where he is.

I sighed as I got up to go down for something to eat. Reaching the kitchen I froze. He was standing near the kitchen counter, holding MY phone.

"Alex?" I asked softly.

He rolled his eyes and groaned, "I told you it's Adrienne, you're so forgetful hot stuff" he smirked.

My jaw almost detached from my face. He never calls me that. Off course he's Adrienne after all.

"Don't call me that" I stated.

He laughed..... creepily.

"Or what baby doll? Hmm? Gonna fight me?" He said in a child's tone.

"No, I'm not gonna fight you Al- Adrienne".

His smirk never left his face "Learning, good hot stuff, I don't have to keep you in the basement now, all tied up, tears rolling down your pink cheeks, screaming but it'll be of no use of course no one's around us, cold and starving."

I almost cried. I was shocked.

"You-you wouldn't do that" I stuttered.

His whole expression changed. His smirk long gone, now replaced with a scowl and was glaring.

He started walking towards me but this time I stood still. Now he's close enough for him to say .....or 'do' anything.

"Do.not.tempt.me. You may fucking know Alex but you don't know me to know what I'm capable of. So shut that stupid mouth of yours and do not anger me. I will rip you apart, limb from limb, like nothing" he said in a strong tone that gave me chills.

He backed off and went to sit in one of the chairs.

I was speechless. I felt so weak. I just stared at him as he did too.

He continued, "You think you can 'handle' me? And stay with this loser Alex? Don't think I didn't heard the little conversation you had with the mother. I heard it all. *I'll always be here no matter what* trust me I almost burst out in laughter. Sheesh that was so funny. Do me and Alex a favor will ya? Get the fuck out if our lives. Eventually you will, or should I say, I'll make you leave. So why not now? Huh? It'll save you from being more hurt ya know? Oh also_"

He leaned back as he relaxed, "You really thinks he loves you? Likes you? Girl-" he chuckled, " not gonna lie you're sexy but to Alex you're nothing but a distraction. A useless, meaningless fuck. A satisfaction. A release from his tiring days. That's all, nothing more. I mean, we do have the same brain so I know what he's thinking and all" he smiled.

He fucking smiled like he's the most innocent person alive.

I felt something wet on my cheeks and realized I was in tears.

I cleared my throat, "As I said, I'll be with Alex no matter what, I'm sticking to what I said. I always will. And you really think I'll believe anything you say?" I shook my head and made my way towards the guest room.

"Slut"

I stopped my steps and turned towards him.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

He stood up and made his way towards me a bit.

"Slut. Whore. Whatever. I said that. I mean, after telling you all that you wanna stay? I know he fucks amazing but no self respect?" He gasped "orrrrr you're waiting for me to fuck you. You want me to fuck you. You're turned on with the idea of how dominant I am. That should be the reason you're actually staying. Off course I'll fuck you, you could've just asked sexy."

I don't know what came over me and did what I just did but I think I'll be dead.

I slapped him. Yes. I did. My palm is on fire.

His face is turned towards the side. He slowly faced me. He eyes said 'run' but he was smirking.

He just pushed passed me to go up to his room but not before saying something that made me wanna kill myself.

"You'll pay hot stuff."

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Bad Guy By Billie Eillish

Short chapter  I knowwww

Well, don't forget to vote , comment, share and follow

Enjoyyyyy ❤️