Chapter 4

"I promise that you'll never find another like me"

Crystal's P.O.V

"Any pick ups today?" Rita asked as she was mixing the cupcake batter.
"Yes actually, it's for someone's birthday" I replied as I looked at the 3 layered chocolate goodie through the glasses refrigerator.
"Ahh that's nice. Is that the one?" She asked while looking at the cake.

"Yup, it's pretty. We did a good job" I said looking at her while leaning against the kitchen table.
"That we did sweety. When they're gonna pick it up?"
"Sharp at 7, his words!" I giggled.
She laughed and shook her head.

"It's gonna rainnnnn" , Chase entered the kitchen while singing. "It's gonna pourrrr" we all laughed at his 'good singing voice'.
"You're late Chase" I said, trying to make a serious face but couldn't because of the 'song' he 'sang'.
"I overslept cause I was UP ALL NIGHT with Matthew" he yelled those words as he literally worships One Direction.
"Jeez no need to tell" Rita exclaimed as she rolled her eyes. Chase gasped, "I did not tell, I sang loudly". I sighed.
"Just don't be late again"
"No promises hun, it's Mathew's fault" he winked and left the room.

And yes, he's gay. Cute.

"Even he's taken, when I'm gonna find someone who'll make me stay 'up all night'? Rita said grumpily and started to pour the batter into the moulds with aggression as she huffed and puffed.
"You'll find some soon to make 'midnight memories' with, be patient" I said trying to cheer her up a bit, you don't wanna face her angry side.
"Says who?" She snapped , glaring at me,
"Oh c'mon! Not this again! Bake em properly, I'll be out" I groaned and went to the tables.

She's knows that I don't wanna date anyone now. Heck everyone who knows me, knows that! Why? Cause all my ex's cheated on me. Betrayed me. Used me.
I stopped trusting in love at all.

Relationships are the last thing I want at the moment. Maybe someday things will change.
I sighed as I saw the rain started to pour heavily. "It's gonna be a long day" .

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Me! By Taylor Swift

Enjoy ♥️