Chapter 15

"And they put me back in my cell
All by myself, alone with my thoughts again
I guess my mind is a prison and I'm never gonna get out"

Crystal's POV

There's something happening on my cheek. I groaned and cuddled more with the pillow. A deep voice laughed, I frowned. 'Dad's voice isn't that deep' I thought to myself, eyes still closed.

"Wake up Crystal, I made breakfast, c'mon".

Alex

Then every memory from last night came rushing to me. I blushed and covered my face.

"Ooooh someone's blushing" he laughed . I blushed even more.

I removed my face from the pillow and almost choked.

He.Was.So.Close

If he came anymore closer our noses would touch. I smiled.

"Good morning" I whispered. He leaned forward and kissed me, I kissed back off course.
We pulled away and stared at each other.

"Breakfast?"

"I'll be there"

He smiled and left the room. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.
The way he made me feel last night was amazing. No one ever made me feel that way before. The way he held me so close after we finished. He made love to me. And I felt loved.

I smiled and got off the shower, went to the closet, took his hoodie and wore it.

I reached the dining area where he's cooking something. I looked at the table and my eyes widened. It was a feast. There were fruits of literally all sorts, eggs, pancakes, waffles, smoothies and more.

"That's alot Alex" I giggled.

"Well, Bacon's on the way" he chuckled.

I sat down as I waited for him to be done. Then I noticed the music player was on and a soft melody was playing. It was peaceful.

"Here you go darling", he said placing the bacons in front of me as he pecked the side of my head.
I

smiled saying thank you and starting eating.
We sat beside each other, him on the right and was having a nice conversation.

I really wanted to ask him about what did he mean by 'hurting' me. But what if that puts this whole nice vibe off? So I kept it to myself and kept my mouth shut.

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked popping a cherry in his mouth.

I don't know why but I suddenly felt nervous, like he knows exactly what I was thinking. I could feel the sweat started to form in my forehead.

"I was thinking about what you said last night about, hurting me. What did you mean by that?"

I blurted out. FUCK! I groaned internally, I gulped. And suddenly I felt unsafe.

I turned to look at him and found him staring at me already, without moving . I noticed his eyes was a darker shade of green, it was more like black now, a frown appearing on his face and was breathing heavily.

It was like it wasn't.... Him. I started to have a bad feeling noticing how he gripped his fork tightly, the fork could break anytime now.

"Alex?" I mumbled staring at his darkened face, he was clenching his jaw.

"Alex...... Alex?" My voice trembled but I couldn't get up and run.

He said nothing, just kept staring at me like he was figuring me out , angrily.

"You're scaring me Alex" the moment I said that his whole expression changed and he groaned and stood up holding his head.

I stood up as well, watched him as his dark expression changed. And the whole vibe coming back to normal.

I felt my vision go blurry, but no tears fell, "Alex, are you okay?"

He snapped his head towards me and looked me from head to toe, then to my face again and gulped.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What Happened?" He asked, coming towards me and held my hands.

I smiled, "nothing, you were saying.... your head was hurting bad, I got a bit scared. I'm okay now"

I heard him sigh in relief and mumbled 'Thank God' as he hugged me tight. I rested my face against his chest and held him tighter. He's vulnerable. I think I know what happened and what's going on but said nothing.

Now I understood what he meant by hurting me.

I got you Alex, we'll get through this together.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Mind Is A Prison by Alex Benjamin

Don't forget to vote and comment and share ;)
Enjoyyyyy ❤️