Chapter 22

"The devil in my brain
Whispering my name
I can hear it sayin', ah, ah, ah
I can ease the pain"

Crystal's POV

There was a knock on the door, the guest room if you don't remember, I stood up and saw the time on my phone. It was 3pm.

I sighed and went to open the door, preparing myself from the comments Adrienne is gonna make, but in my surprise I was hugged.

He was hugging me.

I was shocked

Adrienne hugging me? Never

So it means it's Alex?

"Alex?" I whispered

"Please tell me he didn't hurt you Crystal. Please tell me you're okay"

Alex!

He was sobbing and shaking and his voice was cracking.

"Omg Alex it's you! And yes I'm okay, I'm good" I hugged him back tightly.

And now we both were crying holding each other.

After Sometimes he pulled away and looked at me.

Without wasting anytime he kissed me, I moaned kissing him back.
It was rough, in a hurry and full of passion.

Tears were still falling from my eyes but I didn't cared. All I care about in this moment is Alex and this kiss.

We pulled away and we're breathin heavily, "I don't want it to stop but I need you to tell me what happened, what he did and said. And why you're in the guest room. All of it." He said

I closed my eyes and nodded. 

Well, he was furious. We were still in the guest room, I just finished saying him everything that Adrienne did and BOOM! he's pissed. He was pacing back and forth, groaning and sighing.

"Alex, you should know it's not your fault. YOU didn't do not said those things. It was him, please sit." I said softly.

He turned towards me and scoffed .

Here we go again

"Not my fault? How in the hell it isn't my fault? Explain it to me Crystal. It indeed was my fault. I stopped taking the meds. For years. And look!" He closed his eyes and rubbed his face.

"Alex listen to me, yes you stopped taking the meds, why? Cause he stopped appearing right? And him in general devoloping isn't your fault either. You didn't knew he would return" I stood up and went towards him and held his hand.
"It's not your fault, it never was" I smiled

He looked at me and then looked away, "I don't want to hurt you Crystal. He said you'll 'pay' for what you did. I'm scared. What he's gonna do? I think you should leave. Go away from here. You'll be safe." He stepped back.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Leave. Go. You'll be alot more safer that way. This is your chance, leave"