Chapter 11

"Baby, it's just me and you
Just us two
Even in a crowded room
Baby, it's just me and you"

Crystal's POV

It's been 2 days since I saw Alex. He's all I've been daydreaming about. His smile, the way he stares at me, the way he calls my name, his laugh, "Crystal!" I snapped back to reality. 

"Huh what?!", "Someone's on the call asking for you" Chase said.
'who is asking for me' I thought to myself. I stood up and went towards Chase who was holding the phone, smirking.
*Who's there?* I mouthed and he just shrugged, still smirking.

I took the phone from him, it was the bakery's phone, and held it against my ear, "hello?" I mumbled nervously.

"Still nervous I see Crystal", I almost lost my balance.
"Oh! Alex! Hi" I shut my eyes close, took a deep breath and calmed myself down.

I'm not nervous, I was...I was confused a bit", he laughed at my eXcuSe.
"Oh Crystal, you're so adorable", he kept on laughing and I blushed.

Clearing my throat, "Do you want anything Alex?"

"Damn, it's like you don't wanna talk to me",
my eyes widened.
"No I didn't mean it like that! I was just saying that you called the bakery and asked for me, so I thought......" I trailed off and sighed.

"I called the bakery and asked for you because I don't have your number Crystal", he said softly.
I smiled. Before I could say anything, I heard Blake.

"Just give your number already, or else he'll go INSANE!" he yelled the last word, I had to move the phone away from my ear.

"You didn't had to yell" Alex groaned. I laughed.
"Are there any tarts left Crystal?" Blake asked.
"There are plenty of them left" I heard a car door open and shut as soon as I said that.

I heard Alex sigh and then chuckle, "we'll be there, I think Blake's already in" at that exact moment I heard the front door bring opened, I turned and saw Blake rushing towards tart display.

I giggled, "he definitely is"
"You look beautiful by the way" he informed, I turned towards the door and saw him walking towards me, still holding the phone to his ears and smile.

I was wearing a knee length maroon dress with spaghetti straps, a golden star pendant and my hair was in braids and with some black sneakers.
"You too" I smiled, still holding the phone, blushing.

He was wearing a black button up with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, red trousers and black Chelsea boots.
He smiled "thank you love", I swear my heart almost came out.

We 'hung up' and smiled. "435" he looked confused for a second, then the realization hit him and he started writing it down on his phone, he looked up to me and nodded as if saying me to continue, and so I did.

After exchanging numbers, me, Rita, Chase, Alex and Blake were sitting down near the window as we all were eating and having a good conversation.

"Crystal" Alex whispered as he sat beside me.

"Yes?" I whispered back looking at him.

"Be ready at 8 tomorrow night, I wanna take you somewhere"
My soul left my body as I stared at him.
"Where?"

"My home. My parents wants to meet you"  I think I died. 

"What? Alex? We're not even dating! This is like the third time we're meeting!!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Well, too late. Mom's already preparing for it. And who said we can't date? Hmm?" He smiled and stared at me like I'm stupid.

I blinked as he continued to stare at me. I sighed. "Fine" I whispered and he smiled even more.

Gosh he smiles alot. Cute.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda excited and nervous.

"You talk about me to your parents?" I asked remembering about it. He just winked at me, making me blush.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Crowded Room By Selena Gomez

Don't forget to vote peeps
Enjoyyyyy ❤️