Chapter 18

"Welcome to the panic room
Where all your darkest fears are gonna
Come for you, come for you
Welcome to the panic room
You'll know I wasn't joking
When you see them too, see them too"

Crystal's POV

It's been 4 days since I left for this 'me time' vacation with Alex, and as he said I really am enjoying. We baked together, we played hide and seek, swan together, sang karaoke and what not. Oh....yes also those nights where we made love. And it's only been 4 days, there's like 25 days more to go.

Currently it's lunch time, me and Alex are in the kitchen, making something for us to eat  as the music player is playing in the background.

We were laughing and dancing like silly. I sat down in the chair as I got a bit tired and Alex kept humming the song as he cooked.

As I sat there I thought about Rita and her crazy mood swings. I completely forgot to ask her about it. I reminded myself to ask her when we meet.

Then my mind went to when I said that 'I'm not into any relationships right now' and look at me now.

Then I thought about Alex. He makes me so happy. He's such a great person. He's been through so much but it never caused him to turn into an asshole, he's still an gentleman.

Then my mind went somewhere I didn't want it to go, Adrienne .

How dangerous can he ? How bad he hurt someone? Did he killed anyone? No he didn't, Alex won't be here walking freely then. Did Adrienne harm Alex?

"It's done!! And it taste great as always, and you have to eat it all till you can't anymore" Alex cheered at his Mexican rice and turned towards me with a plate full of rice.

When I say full I mean it, I can't even see any open space of the plate. I laughed.

"Noooo Adrienne I can't eat that much" shit! My laughter stopped.

I was so much into thinking about Adrienne, I spilled out his name, in front of Alex, who wasn't ready to talk about it. Really Crystal? Gosh can't you keep your mouth shut?

I looked at Alex and saw his smile disappearing. Fuck! He put the plate down and looked away.

"I'm so sorry Alex, I didn't mean to, I should've waited for you to open up about it yet I crossed the line, I'm sorry" I slowly stood up and took small steps towards him.

He chuckled, looked at me and sighed , "who said you about him?" He took a step back. I stopped my steps.

"I asked your mom, Alex it's not her fault"

"I know, no one can stop a nosey person"

I frowned, "I wasn't being nosey, I was just curious"

He glared at me, but somehow I know it wasn't Adrienne yet.

"It's the fucking same thing Crystal! You knew something was up and I would tell you when the time was right but no! You had to ask someone, my mom! Is that the actual reason for that stupid dinner? Huh? Tell me Crystal!" 

He yelled at me. I was ashamed. That infact was the actual reason for the dinner.

"Alex.....I'm sorry"

He scoffed, "really Crystal? Unbelievable" he walked away and off course I followed him.

"Alex wait please, I'm sorry, I really am! Just heard me out, Alex!"

He turned around sharply and marched towards me.

Oh no it's Adrienne

I stepped back from him but that didn't stopped him, the dark vibe returned.

My back hit the wall and he stopped right in front of me. He was so close, I could feel his breath on my face.
He leaned down and I turned my face to the side. His mouth was right beside my ear.

"It's Adrienne" he whispered and back away. Eyes dark with no sign of Alex and went to his room.

Oh My God

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Panic Room By Au/Ra

Well, Adrienne is officially here.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share

Enjoyyyyy ❤️