Chapter 13

"Will you hang me out to dry?
Will you take my soul in the midnight rain?
While I'm falling apart
While I'm going insane"

Alex's POV

I was working from home today cause I didn't feel like to get dressed and go out, so I stayed in.
Advantage of being the Boss. 

I emailed Anna that I'll not be arriving today and to take care of the meetings and all.

Also I'm home alone, I can do my work without anyone interrupting me.
Mom and dad went on a vacation for a week. It's bonding time as my dad says.

As I sipped on my coffee, with my office laptop on my lap, my phone pinged. My heart skipped thinking it's Crystal.

But my heart dropped when I saw who it was. No it wasn't Blake. It was Lisa. My ex. Who left me in a heartbeat when she found out what I was dealing with. The same one who disrespected my family.

I sighed as I opened the message.

Lisa:- Hi Alex, it's Lisa remember? ;)

|*What's with the winky face?* I thought to myself|

Alex:- Do you want anything?

|I said going straight to the point|

Lisa:- Oh Lexi, don't you wanna catch up? I missed you.

|I CRINGED at the name|

Alex:- Catch up? For what? You walked away from me and now you wanna "catch up"? How sweet

Lisa:- I was scared Lexi! Don't blame me! I came back right? For you!

Alex:- Don't waste your time Lisa. You had your chance. You left me for who I became instead of staying with me through ups and downs.

Lisa:- Why? You're seeing someone else aren't you?

Alex:-  Yes I am, what you're gonna do?

Lisa:- What!? You moved on so fast? Did you even had feelings for me? At all?

|I frowned. Is she high or something?|

Alex:- What are you talking about? It's been years since you left Lisa! And you expect me to hung up on you? Mop around for you? Pathetic.

Lisa:- Whoever you're seeing she's gonna leave too! The moment that bitch finds out! No one's gonna stay with your bipolar side! Just give up on her. She'll run from you, like everyone you've been with!

Pin drop silence. The only sound I heard was my heaving breaths. My head started to pound as I stared at the screen, the text, without moving an inch. Then everything went black.

*******************************

I was standing in the middle of my room, more like a disaster. My rooms looks like there was a war in here. I was sweating like I ran miles in the sun. But at the same time I was shivering as if someone shoved me in a freezer and left me for hours. My throat was dry like I never drank a drop of liquid in my life. But I didn't moved from where I was standing as I was becoming more and more anxious.

I know exactly what happened.

I heard someone opening the door of my messy room and gasped. Blake.

"What the fuck happened in here?" He asked looking around the room.

I don't know if I should tell him or not. I looked at him and sighed.

"Nothing....just.. I got a bit angry. I was stressed too" I smiled weakly. He frowned.
"It's not 'nothing' Alex! Look at you! You're a mess! And I'm your best friend, your brother!, You never take out your anger like this!"

I looked away. He's right. I never destroy things when I'm angry or frustrated or upset.

"He's back isn't he?" Blake asked as I stared at the wall.

My phone went off, signalling someone messaged me. I walked towards the phone, which was on the floor, cracked, and read the text.

It looks like after blacking out, he texted Lisa.

Alex:- Watch out Lissandra

|Only he calls her by her full name|

Lisa:- Oh My Goodness!

I turned towards Blake, show as still waiting for an answer.

I gulped and nodded.

"Well.... Fuck!" He sighed.

--------------------------------------------------

Song:- Broken By LUND

Don't forget to vote and share and comment haha
Also if you see 2 stories of chapter 12 don't mind, I've no idea what's wrong with that, I can't find it in my "edits" but it's showing there 2 chapter 12's

Anyways, enjoyyyyy ❤️