Prologue

Note: I don't allow my work to be used in any way or adapted in anyway without my permission.

Copyright ©️ 2021 by Vel
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"Shourya, I am your wife. How can you talk to me like this?" Tears were running down her cheeks, but she didn't dare wipe them.

" YOU ARE NOT MY WIFE. YOU ARE JUST A GOLD DIGGER MARRIED TO ME JUST FOR MY MONEY. DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU ARE MY WIFE. I DESPISE YOU, AND I WLL ALWAYS DESPISE YOU, AND I WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS MY WIFE. THERE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE ONLY ONE GIRL IN MY LIFE, AND THAT IS MY GIRLFRIEND SAMAIRA, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM, AND SOON I WILL PUT YOU OUT OF MY LIFE," he shouted at her.

"Shourya, why are you shouting? At least we can talk like normal people; we can be friends, right?" She asked him hopefully, though his words tore her heart.

He grabbed her arm tightly, "First of all, I don't want to become a friends with a middle class gold digger like you. I know you are only married to me for my money. I know people like you only run after money and can do anything for money," He said, gritting his teeth. His eyes were all red due to anger.

"Shourya, please leave my hand. You are hurting me."

"It's just a start. Just wait and watch. I will make your life a living hell so that you will beg me to kill you. You regret marrying me." He said, gritting his teeth .

"NOW GET OUT!" He said as he grabbed her wrist and pushed her out of his room.

Vel💕