Chapter 4

Khushi's POV

"Khushi wakeup... khushi wakeup" I heard someone's voice trying to wake me up. I slowly tried to open my eyes.

"Khushi, are you okay? How are you feeling now?" Nitya fired questions one by one.

"Nitya, I am fine, please can you pass that water to me?"

"Ya, ya, sorry" she passed me one glass of water. After drinking water, I saw my surroundings. I was in bed, Patel uncle was also there with a worried face.

"How are you feeling now, Khushi?" Patel uncle asked in a worried tone.

"Uncle, I am fine, actually, I didn't have my breakfast today, maybe that's why I fell unconscious".

"And may I know why you didn't have your breakfast?" Nitya asked glaring at me as I had committed some crime. Sometimes I am really get scared of her glares.

"I was getting late for work, that's why I-I didn't have break-breakfast," I said playing with my fingers nervously.

"It's okay, Khushi, take some rest, I will send you something for you to eat," he said, and he was about to go.

"Uncle, wait," I stopped him. I got down from the bed. "Uncle, I am really sorry for the morning incident, I didn't do that intentionally, suddenly I started feeling dizzy and that coffee spilled on him" I apologised to him and bowed my head, tears gathered in my eyes thinking about that morning incident.

"It's ok, my daughter, and you don't have to apologise, I know you didn't do that intentionally, now don't cry" he wiped my tears with his thumb.
"Stay here, I am sending you something to eat," he said and left from there.

"Come, Khushi, take some rest. Today you scared us all" she said by giving me a fake glare.

"Sorry, Nitya"

"It's okay, by the way, Khushi, do you know who was that guy whom you spilled coffee on, and that other guy"?

"No, but one thing I came to know that is that Shourya guy is heartless."

"Idiot" she smacked on my head

ouchh that's hurt

"They are the Billionaires, the one who was shouting at you was Mr. Shourya Kapoor, he is the CEO of the S.K company, and an other one is Mr. Rahul Malhotra, COO of S.K company."

I gasped with this new information."What?"

S.K company? Oh god, tomorrow I have interview there, that means that he will take my interview.... no, no Khushi don't think like that. Why will he take your interview? He must be a busy person. Any other person will take your interview. What if he takes my interview. He will surely fire me... ohh god, what will I do?
You didn't do anything, then why are you scared, Khushi? Everything will be alright, don't think the negative...think positive.

"Khushi, Khushi, what happened? What are you thinking?" Nitya asked me by shaking my arm as if she was trying to wake me from my sleep.

"Actually, Nitya, tomorrow I have an interview in a S.K company. If he takes my interview, he will surely not hire me. Didn't you see how he was glaring at me morning? He was looking like an angry bull ready to attack me anytime," I said in a worried tone.

I don't want to lose that chance. I want to earn for my mom's operation.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything will be all right, and you didn't do anything wrong, so don't be scared and best of luck, my bestieee" she said and hugged me tight.