Chapter 40

Khushi's POV

Nowadays, Shourya is acting weird. He doesn't shout at me much. I mean, only twenty percent of his shouting has become less, and that twenty percent he uses on Zanvil. Simply, he shouts at Zanvil. If Zanvil comes into my cabin, and if he sees him talking with me, he immediately barges in and starts shouting at him.

Poor Zanvil...

Sometimes I feel pity on him. He is feeling too scared to even talk with me. I don't know what happened to Shourya.
And yeah, Rahul enjoys watching his friend, who is acting so weird.

Yesterday I was doing my work when Zanvil entered my cabin.

Flashback

"Hey, beautiful," I looked up. Zanvil was standing by, holding his hands around his chest, and giving that million-dollar dimple smile.

"Hey, Zan, come,"

He entered and sat in the chair.

"Do you want something?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "No, beautiful, I just came here to talk with you." I smiled. Whenever he or Saira are free, they come to spend their time with me. Zanvil always makes us laugh with his jokes.

"You know, Khushi, nowadays Shourya sir is acting weird. Whenever he sees me talking with you, he shouts at me."

"Yes, Zan, I think he has some mental problems," I said and laughed.

"Ummm...Khushi," he started rubbing the back of his neck. I looked at him while raising my eyebrows.

"I think Shourya sir likes you." His statement made me gasped.

"Wha-what are talking Zanvil...are yo-you mad? It's no-nothing like that," that devil will never like me.

He composed himself and kept his hands on the table. "Khushi, I saw him the way he looks at you. He also gets jealous whenever he sees me talking with you. That's why he always shouts at me for a silly reason."

"No, Zan, it's not the way you are thinking....yo-you are talking ru-rubbish."

'No, Khushi, he doesn't like you.... he hates you. This Zanvil is talking nonsense'

"Ok, if you don't want to believe, then don't believe...but that's what I feel," he said, rolling his eyes. "By the way, what do you think about him?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, narrowing my brows.

"Come on, Khushi. Don't be so dumb. I mean, don't you feel something for him? See in our office all girls drool over him because of his looks...are you not one of them?" He asked, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "No, I am not...I know he-he is li-little hand-hansome, but I don't feel anything for him."

'Little....Seriously Khushi? Lier lier pants on fire' my mind started mocking me.

"I don't believe you because I also caught you staring at him most of the time," he said, smirking at me.

"Shut up, Zanvil. I never stare at him ..ok?" I said, glaring at him. "And ya, you are talking total rubbish. He is our boss."

'Ya boss, and what about your husband?' My mind mocked me.

"Ya, ya whatev- " he was saying something when Rahul interrupted. "Am I missing something?"

"No, Mr. Malhotra," Zanvil said, smiling at him. He came inside and gave me some files saying,"Khushi, check them and get them signed from Shourya."