Chapter 60

Khushi's POV

I was preparing breakfast when my dearest husband came and hugged me from behind by putting his face in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning, baby" he wished me kissing my neck.

I smiled. "Good morning, hubby."

He slipped his hand under my top.

"Shourya, what are you doing? Take your hand out of my top," I slapped his hand but instead of taking his hand out, he started caressing my stomach.

I pinched his hand. "Oww, women." He immediately took out his hand from my top, still hugging me with his one hand.

"I have seen that day by day you are becoming shameless," I said glaring at him from the corner of my eyes.

"What can you expect from a husband like me when he has such a wife like you?" This man....

I slapped his head lightly.

"You are becoming lazy now. I don't like it when you ask Rahul to do your every work, and you take holidays," I said freeing me from his hold.

But that shameless man again hugged me. "Let me enjoy my married life, wifey. That Rahul doesn't have anyone to romance with him, so he will not lose anything if he works a little more."

I slapped his hand and freed myself from him again and glared at him.
"Shut up. Now go and get ready. Did you forget you have a meeting with Verma industries at their office?" I said and pushed him out of the kitchen.

He groaned and left.

"And yeah, after getting ready, come to have breakfast, it is almost done, " I yelled from the kitchen.

I just hope our relationship stays like this forever. I don't want Shourya to change himself and become that old Shourya who was cold and selfish.

I prepared breakfast and placed those plates on the table and sat there waiting for him.

After few minutes he came downstairs all ready, looking hot.

'Shut up, Khushi' I scolded myself.

"I know I am looking hot, wifey. If you want to see my hotness, then I can cancel my meeting...you know we can-"

"Shut up, Shourya," I cut him off.

He chuckled shaking his head and sat beside me.

"Khu-Khushi," he called me.

"Hmm," I looked at him chewing my food. He was looking nervous.

Now suddenly what happened to him?

"I-I was think-thinking," he rubbed the back of his neck. "How abo-about we pla-plan k-" he stopped and pinched his nose.

"Shourya, why are you stammering? Is someone went in your mouth," I asked glaring at him.

He immediately shook his head.

"Then?"

He took a sip of his coffee. "I was think-thinking-"

"Will you stop your thinking thinking. When you are done with your so called thinking, then tell me," I said rolling my eyes at him. It's very difficult to understand him.

He sighed and started having his coffee.

After having his breakfast he got up. "Are you done?" He asked me, wiping his mouth.

"Shourya, you go. Otherwise, you will get late. I will take a cab," I took a sip of my remaining coffee and got up.

"No need to take a cab. I will drop you," he said while taking the keys of his car.